New Wing Commander, Delta Wing, Wraith Fleet

Bandus

By orders of Fleet Commander Tac I have been promoted to the rank of Wing Commander of Delta Wing, Wraith Fleet. If you would like info on how to join Delta Wing go to the Fleet Ops section at this location. http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Harbor/5297/wraith/index.htm

------------------

Commander Bandus

GCV Defiant

Delta Wing Commander

=Wraith Fleet=

"Universal Peace Through Deadly Force"

Guest Commander Hamblin

Congratulations (Just thought I would be the first one to say that) on your new post.

Commander Hamblin

Constellation class Starship: GCV Galatea

For I dipt into the future, far as human eyes could see. Saw the vision of the world and all the wonder that would be...

Congratulations!

Hmm, seems we've got some new standard for wraith fleet commanders signatures. Have to change mine... wink.gif

Cmdr. Gudihl

[This message has been edited by Thomas Siemens (edited 07-29-99).]

Okay, signature test...

Have to write s/th useful, too. So, here some advertising:

Visit the Wraith Fleet "Hard, Fast, Furious... FIRST" Headquarters at www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Harbor/5297/wraith/index.htm .

Applicants to the Marauders Wing "Anywhere, Anytime" contact Fleet Cmdr. Daniel "Tac" Londono or me, Cmdr. Joe Gudihl (Wing Commander).

Greetings.

------------------

Commander Joe Gudihl

GCV-Dark Star

Marauders Wing Commander

=Wraith Fleet=

"Remember, we are trained professionals... Don't try this at home!"

One small correction to your post Bandus: I did not "promote" you to the "RANK" of Wing Commander (I cant promote people, only the SC can do it) there is no such rank in Galcom. You were promoted to the POSITION of Wing Commander inside the Wraith Fleet. Just wanted that cleared up before the brass sees it hehe.

Commanders visiting the Wraith HQ please visit the "MISC" link on the spinning cube, all the Info on the Wraith Fleet is there. Feedback will be appreciated *grin*.

Now we have our Ground Pounders, "Death from Above!" :-) Best of luck to Delta Wing.

------------------

Fleet Commander

Daniel "Tac" Londono

GCV Usagi

=Wraith Fleet=

"Hard,Fast, Furious...FIRST!"

hehehe...welcome to our Motley Bandus. Maybe now Delta Wing will not become a floating debris field the next time the Gams come a calling.

TTFN smile.gif

----------

Cmdr Gallion

GCV Graf Spee

Corsair Wing

=Wraith Fleet=

"Run Silient, Run Deep"

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 07-30-99).]

Welcome aboard, Bandus. Nice to see that all of the Wing Commander slots are all filled now. Under new leadership, I doubt that Delta Wing will befall the unfortunate fate it did last time.

------------------

Cmdr. Benjamin Somerset

GCV Swiftsure

SIN Wing

=TDY Wraith Fleet=

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast, for I intend to go into harm's way."

- John Paul Jones

Guest Ron Wallin

Guys, you're pushing this "Wing Commander" title a bit far. Here's a suggestion that will keep you from the SC's glare:

Commander, Marauders Wing

That denotes a position of leadership rather than making it seem you're creating your own rank structure. Also, when placed in that format, any title can be used in place of Commander (i.e., Leader, Sqaud Leader, Reporter, Assasin, Raider, etc.) without drawing the wrath of DS.

Ron/Akira

Yes, you are right. No intention to produce annoyance here. Sig changed...

Greetings.

------------------

Commander Joe Gudihl

GCV-Dark Star

Commander, Marauders Wing

=Wraith Fleet=

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

"Remember, we are trained professionals... Don't try this at home!"