Well....

Guest DarianShields

Guest DarianShields

I'm sorry but, SC you sound like a VERY big control freak. I know i'm new but I think that just by reading this one thread that Chris seems to have pretty good ideas. Now I fully understand that this is all done by you but, you could let up a bit.

DarianShields,

I see that this is the first post to the forums, so you probably don't know any better. Let me give you a little hint so that you might hang around long enough to appreciate this forum and learn to play the game. The SC isn't going to "let up a bit", and calling him a "Very big control freak" surely hasn't won yourself any favors. This site has been run in this manner since the SC invested his own money in HIS game, and continues operating this site so that you might come here with problems that you are having playing the game. Additionally, it's here for you to come in, make comments, suggestions, and even report real problems that you have seen within the game. Not many games out there have sites such as this, and None of them have the support that you shall enjoy from this site. This I guarantee! Now, Please do not let me find another post from yourself that borders upon disrespect here, or I'll ban you from the site MYSELF! Remember, "You never get a second chance to make a first impression!" You are starting from scratch here, so give it your best shot. At the end of the day, That's all anyone could ever ask of you. wink.gif

P.S. My first thoughts were to delete your thread, but I wanted to ensure that you had a chance to read my response, and No, I'm not the SC. I'll delete it later today though, after I'm sure that you have had an opportunity to view the thread and appologize to Derek Smart for this thread. You may do it via email if you prefer, but do it. He's not always as lenient as some of the support staff here on the Web Site, but he IS one for giving deserved second chances.

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Just Doin' What I can with What I got!

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 08-16-99).]

Guest Angel of Light

Another foolish Galcom hopefull is silenced forever. Saves doing later in space...

------------------

Cmdr Angel of Light

ICV Revenant

Spectre Fleet