Preemptive Strike: Part 2

Gallion

Mission + 19 days 9 hours .75 minutes

[rp]

Just heard the news about the Galcom head prick bitting the big one after I loaded my special 'vid into the ship-wide recreational 'vid-player queue. The 'vid of Gunny Diamond and that Russian wench should play within a couple of days. I stashed it in between the 4 millionth remake of that ancient classic, Dirty Harry and Deathwish 5000. I'd love to see the looks on their face when they realize that what is actually going on. 'Tis a shame what happened to the Supreme prick though, he was a good man. Looks like I will have to revise my victum list once again.

-------

Mission + 19 days 9 hours 2.05 minutes

Had to modify a earlier target. It seems that Medic Allen managed to get himself reassigned as cannon fodder for the ever inept Marine Goons. I think that I will leave this Medic alone...for now. I may needs is services in the future. Just have to get to a terminal without Jonesy finding me. He been looking a tadbit strange lately. I think that he is tipping the colas he fetchs for the Chief prick.

---------

Mission + 19 days 10 hours 6 minutes

I managed to rekey the trojan to activate when the Medical Officer Logs onto his terminal the 33rd time. I covered my tracks and left evidence pointing towards the Chief prick. One of these days the prick will change his password, until then...muuhahaha!

-------------

Mission + 19 days 10 hours 32 minutes

I ran into Jonesy again in the passageway. He threatened me and the rest of Team #3 about the poker game we had the other night. I was about to eject the prick-kisser out an airlock when that new wench, the one with the headlamps, saved his arse and really gave him a what-fer. Poor Jonsey didn't know what hit 'im. Now if I could only remember the wenches name...dang headlamps make me lose me train of thought every time it sees 'em...

-------

Mission + 19 days 10 hours 59 minutes

Completed a minor oversight on IC4 piloted by Diesel. It seems that Team #1 (Jonesy's Team) forgot to reconnect the shield generator to the IC's power grid. What an arse. The wench said that she would report him to the Chief prick as she and the rest of Team #3 called it a day. I hung around and finished one of my very special modifications to the Interceptor. I was taught that like polarities repel each other and unlike polarities attrack. I wonder what will happen if I do this... There, it is done. Team #1 and Jonesy will get the blame for this. So will the Chief prick, everyone knows that Jonesy is colorblind wink.gif

---------

[rp/]

System Engineer #13

Benni Arnald

GCV Chikuma

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 08-28-99).]

[RP ON]

Official Medical Report

Medic#7 Jayce Allen,

Galcom ID: NM771208-30220

Team 4, Deck 3

Mission + 19 days 4 hours 10 minutes

To:Supervisor Hal Davison

=Begin Report=

Simulation: Battlefield Medicine

Score: 86% (11 Marines saved, 3 dead)

Simulation: Surgery

Score: 34% (5 surgeries, 4 failed)

Simulation: Emergency Situations

Score: 72% (8 cases, 5 successes,0 dead)

=End Report=

//Personal Log//

Im so tired I can barely walk anymore... the chief put me under Hal Davison's supervision... and Hal decided to make it his personal quest to bury me in all possible simulations, in all possible scenarios.

I can't complain though, today was quite enlightning.. I finally learned how to use that darned laser scalpel (though I killed my first patients in the proccess... Hal was shocked and decided to step in and "show me"), and I discovered that I do have quite an ability to react to unforseen situations (man, those Emergency sims were TOUGH!).

Hal will have more tests for me tomorrow...I'd better study some more, I don't want to fail the chief on this.

The ship has been on alert for quite some time now, the captain's announcement was shocking, the morale of the ship dropped like rock at the news of the attack, but it skyrocketed when the skipper announced we were on the offensive.

I may not be a soldier or politician, but history has been one of my passions since I was young; and if there is one constant that I've found in our history is that once provoked, few enemies ever survive the Terran Fury. The Gammulans will bleed dry for this, mark my words.

//End Log//

[RP Off]

I feel like Wesley Crusher... HELP! *grin*.

Guest Leiser Morder

GALCOM Mission Log

Elapsed Mission Time: +20 days 06 hours, 26 minutes

Stephanie A. Hoffman, Engineer

Personal Log Entry

-------

I don't understand what seems so attractive about me to the rest of the crew. I think, perhaps, my outward appearance might seem to be one of a sexually overt nature. After all, I do wear a uniform that is a full 2 sizes smaller than the GALCOM protocol reccomends...but I like it tight. It feels good.

My thoughts on what happened recently at GALCOM in SOL...I couldnt say...I am only relieved that I am aboard the Chikuma now, instead of being left for fodder there. I am saddened by our losses, but the Gammulans suffer from a severe engineering nightmare. I once got my hands on an Aestrom and found that the Reactor Core Cooling System is practically sticking out of the side of the ship. Several missiles from an IC will put an Aestrom out of commission really quick...so I know we'll win this war...

I hope we do...

I've been thinking alot about Sammy...he's...he's...so...perfect...

END LOG

Guest Angela DeGuerre

My friend Leiser convinced me to be a part of this wonderful Meyhem...

=)

{RP ON}

-------

GALCOM DATAPAD LOG

Mission Time: + 7 days after GALCOM leave.

+ 19 days 4 hours 13 minutes

GALCOM Number: 3667524

Angela DeGuerre, Class 2 Flight Engineer

CURRENTLY ASSIGNED TO: GCV Chikuma

LOG SUBJECT: IC3 Status

-------

TRIPLE ENCRYPTED LOG. RETINAL SCAN REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.

After weeks of following the little *******, I think I finally found him. I'm not sure of his name, but I watched the [CENSORED] disassembling IC3's armor and replacing it with, what would have been equivalent in the 20th century, tin foil. IC3 would crumble if the co-pilot sneezed! I'll fix this little man. He doesnt know the power of a woman, now does he? I am alerting the commander immeadiately. Im headed there now.

{RP OFF}

Guest Angela DeGuerre

(This is meant to be read from Samuels DataPad Point of View.)

{rp on}

INCOMING TRANSMISSION...

To: Samuel Light

Subject: You are in danger

I will remain unnamed. All I can say is that there is an engineer among us that wants to hurt you, and possibly other members of the crew. The next time you go to your IC, deliberately punch a hole in your armor. You will see that it crumbles like paper. Your Xenotitanium Polycarbon armor is sitting in cargo bay 2 behind some crates...go check if you dont believe me. I am trying to find him. I'll be in touch.

END TRANSMISSION

"Wow...umm...jeeze..." -Samuel

{rp off}

[This message has been edited by Angela DeGuerre (edited 08-28-99).]

{rp on}

-------

GALCOM OPERATIONS LOG

Mission Time: +14 days, 16 hours, 7 minutes

IC3 Pilot, Wendel Roberts, Callsign: Pancake

GALCOM operating number: 4927111

SUBJECT: Personal log

-------

Stupid thing. Why they didn't just TELL me I had to keep a [censored] log? But NOOOOOO, they had to make a big fuss about it instead. *sigh* I hate this mission, I hate this ship, and I REALLY HATE THAT [censored] MOTHER[censored] SON OF A [censored] SHADOW! I can only guess what mental issue made someone named 'Light' go by 'SHADOW'. Probably read too many holocomics as a kid. After that stunt with the Aestrom I'm beginning to realize this guy has some serious issues he needs to work out. In fact, I'll bet he's got a magazine rack to hold all his issues. That crazy [censored] is gonna get me killed. *sigh* Unless I get myself kicked off this tub first. Off to a great start. Can't believe I left that stupid PERSCAN in mess not more than an hour after I got here. Wow, officer Jensen tore me a new one about that.

Well, at least no one here knows about that incident with the Fleet Commander's dog here. I thought I'd never live it down. Still don't know what the hell it was doing on the flightdeck anyways. A few people have asked where I got my handle, but I just told them I could cook a mean pancake. They think I'm an idiot, but it's better than telling them the truth. I just hope Rancor doesn't send the Flight Officer the file like he threatened he would. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get to fly again.

[END LOG]

-------

GALCOM OPERATIONS LOG

Mission Time + 19 days 8 hours 42 minutes

-------

Christ on a crutch. Just when things are starting to get tolerable on this tub, THIS happens. Well, we're going to be chopped up like some redneck sushi before long. I hope we don't die, that'd really ruin my plans for total domination. Stupid Gamms. Stupid ship. Stupid mission.

Shadow is turning out to be not as bad as I thought, and I'll admit he's an.. okay pilot. Right now he's off making goo-goo eyes at some new chickie in a jumpsuit. I sure hope he's get a piece, might make him more stable. Forget that, I hope the chickie is really a dude in hotpants. That'll teach him. Then again, he might like that sort of thing...

Bah. Screw regs, where'd I put that Ale?

[END LOG]

[rp off]

heh. Never got a reply back so I started anyways. *thhppt* Heh, good luck Chasseur, I think ol' pancake is going to get a drinking problem reeeaaal soon now.

[Narrative On]

Mission + 20 days 17 hours 48 minutes

Since the commanders announcement a few hours previously, the crew of the Chikuma had been going about their assigned duties with quiet, methodical efficiency. Communication within the ranks was down a great deal, and only a few morbid discussions were to be heard in the galley during off hours. Marines constantly patrolled the corridors and major compartments, and the ships compliment of pilots were kept on high alert, confined to the pilots ready room and awaiting launch instructions.

Commissioner Logan and his daughter, once again unfortunate enough to be on board the Chikuma were confined to quarters, and kept under guard.

Chief Spencer, already overworked and tired from the long shifts he had been pulling to get the ChikumaÔÇÖs repaired and upgraded systems fully functional was finding it difficult to keep on top of the almost endless minor system malfunctions plaguing the ship.

If he didnÔÇÖt know better, he might have started to believe that there was a saboteur on board ship.

Ailsa Strang, the ships navigation officer was finding her lack of duties tiresome, and he time on the bridge nearly pointless. Since the dismantling of the navitron system, and the installation of the commanders own orders navigation package, she found herself doing little more than occasionally flicking a switch and programming in unfamiliar coordinates. She wasnÔÇÖt used to navigating a ship through unknown territory, but had little choice in the matter. The ships destination, as were itÔÇÖs orders, we completely secret, known only to the commander and possibly the XO. Once, she tried to correlate the ships position with the backup navitron maps, but discovered that all such access was denied.

The commander was alerted to this, and sternly reprimanded her for the breach in security.

Like Ailsa, Reynolds had little to do on the bridge. Since all communication outside of the ship had been halted, he had little more to do than route occasional transmission to and from engineering on the commanders order.

At least Jensen was busy. She had to fly the ship manually, following the unusual navigational waypoints that the commanders orders package dictated to her. She had no idea where she was, where she was going, or even when they would get there. Each new waypoint was displayed upon arrival at the last, sometimes going back on itself and confusing their heading further.

It was as if whoever had commissioned these secret orders didnÔÇÖt want the ships crew to know their destination until they had arrived there. Why was everything so secret? Were there enemy spies on board? True, the commander had mentioned that certain elements within the Fleet had betrayed the conference, and were actively aiding the Gamulans, but surely this crew, this bridge crew could be trusted.

Neena Polovoski was also quite busy. Although not familiar with the commander and fleets intentions, she was observing normal wartime readiness and combat protocol.

The pilots were on constant standby, and the marines were actively patrolling the ship.

She had placed the diplomatic party under guard and forbidden them access outside their quarters, despite the loud and threatening complaints of Commissioner Logan.

She hoped that soon the commander would allow her to know what their orders were, although judging by the stern glare on his face, she wasnÔÇÖt about to find out any time soon.

Of all the bridge crew, it was the tactical officer Graves who was the busiest. Constantly at his tacops terminal, he scanned every inch of available space for signs of Gammulan or renegade GalCom vessels. His task was harder than normal, since nearly all the ships sensors were disabled to aid the ships stealth. However, he was still able to scan a few hundred kilometers around the ship, so the would at least have a few seconds warning if they were attacked. So far however, nothing had shown up.

Mission + 20 days 18 hours 24 minutes

[sECURITY REPORT]

Lt. Commander Neena Polovoski

Theres been a murder on board.

During a standard sweep of the flight deck, marines #16 and #17 came across the horrifically battered remains of crewman Angela DeGuerre, Class 2 Flight Engineer.

Her body was crammed in part into the exhaust port of IC3 and the remainder allowed to hang in plain sight.

The CMO is currently doing an autopsy of crewman DeGuerreÔÇÖs body, and we expect to get preliminary results within the hour. Upon inspection of her quarters, the only clues we found was a badly damaged data pad. IÔÇÖm currently going over the memory module in an attempt to salvage the most recent entries. IÔÇÖm not hopeful I will find anything, since the damage is so severe. Whats worse, the security monitors on the flight deck and PQ1 went down with a systems malfunction, a few minutes before the estimated time of death. No marines were patrolling either areas at the time of the malfunctions.

Samual Light, IC3 pilot contacted me a few minutes ago to inform me that he had received an anonymous in ship transmission apparently warning him about structural damage to his Interceptor. He was on his way down to inspect his craft when the body was discovered. He is currently being interviewed by Sgt. Diamond.

So far, we have little to go on. The random systems malfunctions over the last few days were thought to be just teething problems with the new systems, but after the murder of this poor young woman, it looks likely that we have a saboteur on board.

As a result, I will shortly implement new procedures for our marine compliment, and I will have Chief Spencer assign a diagnostic team to go over every system with a fine toothcomb. Hmmm, I hear Benni Arnald is quite a dab hand in diagnostics. IÔÇÖll have him head up the team.

This is the last thing we need with everything else going on. Assasinations, declerations of war against the Gammulans, random system malfunctions and now murder. IÔÇÖm starting to believe that this ship has used up itÔÇÖs full quota of luck.

ADDITIONAL: - Apparently, there is some sort of disturbance in the galley right now. Some tech down there just linked up and ÔÇÿrequestedÔÇÖ that I come down here and take a look. He advised that I give Sgt. Diamond a call as well. Something wrong with the holovid display or something. I dunno, this is more Spencers line than mine.

Still, I could do with stretching my legs. I might even stick around for a bit to watch the show.

Mission + 20 days 18 hours 26 minutes

[Narrative Off]

***** Sorry Angela, you were too tempting a target. I promise for your next character, I wont kill you off so quickly. Just watch your back with the others. smile.gif *****

------------------

Commander Blades

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

PRIME Fleet

'For Queen and country'

ICQ#31927230

Guest Angela DeGuerre

Dammit! That was an ENCRYPTED log! You cant get past it w/o a retina scan! Oh well...I'll get mine now...and since it seems to be the thing to screw with other peoples destiny...

{rp on}

-------

GALCOM DATAPAD LOG

Mission Time:+ 19 days 4 hours 13 minutes

GALCOM Number: 3667524

Shard Mattson, Marine #13

LOG SUBJECT: MURDER

-------

In Quarters Speech Monitor Enabled...

"Computer.Broadcast this log on a secure channel to all officers. Priority code Alpha-Gamma-Sigma-Lambda-Omega. Encrypt with random 600 digit key, and store it in 100 random locations on each of the data storage modules, including the main computer. Link it to the life support system, so that if it is deleted without my authorization, life support will shut off. Also, lock out Engineer Benni Arnold from accessing any part of the main computer that the transmission has been stored on."

"Understood, sir. Awaiting personal access code, retinal scan, and DNA identification."

I placed my hand on the DNA ID pad, my eyes in the retinal scanner, and began to speak...

TRANSMISSION LOST...

SPEECH RECORDING LOST...

TEXT DISPLAY LOST...

DESCRAMBLING...

"There...now that the code is in, Benni can't possibly do a thing to stop it. If he did, he'd be in violation of his own life, and ultimately kill himself. There is no way around this."

//DISPLAYING MESSAGE//

ATTENTION CREW AND OFFICER COMPLIMENT OF THE GCV-CHIKUMA, EXCLUDING BENNI ARNOLD:

There has been a murder onboard. In compliance with GalCom regulation number 328A74.987G, I am not to inform the public of this atrocity as it may inform the murderer himself. I have a positive identification as to who the murderer is:

Engineer Benni Arnold.

In order to keep myself from becoming a target, I erased my true location from PerScan at the time, and replaced it with where your computer told you I had been.

If it seems that this might be a fabrication, examine Benni Arnolds leftmost lateral eyetooth. It is severely chipped. He banged it on IC3's right rear exhaust port. If you look at the port itself you will find his saliva, and when I am questioned, you will find that I have the tooth itself, with titanium residue on it.

Myself and 3 marines know about this. I will not disclose their names, but we all know about this log, as well as the wherabouts of the tooth.

He cannot be trusted.

MESSAGE HAS BEEN PERMANANTLY MARKED AS:READ ONLY. THIS MESSAGE CANNOT BE EDITED.

END LOG.

Sorry Angela, this is my thread. I can do whatever the hell I want. smile.gif

Also, you might want to check the time index you included as it doesnt match up with the TOD as reported by Polovoski. One more thing, I'd really like to know how a marine was able to bypass a half dozen or so security protocols to gain access to the life support system, and tie it into the log system. Oh yeah, and how this particular marine knows who the murderer is. Should make interesting reading. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Blades (edited 08-30-99).]

{rp on}

-------

GALCOM OPERATIONS LOG

Mission Time: +20 days, 23 hours, 11 minutes

-------

Oh jeez. This is really turning into a suckfest. I just spent the last 2 hours getting interrogated about some grease monkey who happened to get herself murdered and get shoved into MY IC. Look, if I had done it, I would have put the stiff in Shadow's bunk. sheesh.

Oh, and as if this mission turning into a bad slasher holo wasn't enough, we have a traitor(s) on board. It seems someone screwed with that fancy armor shadow got put on IC3. Of course, it's possible that it was shadow himself that's doing all this, kinda a 'cry for attention' "Poor little me, someone's trying to kill me" kinda thing. He's got the hurt puppy look down pat. Bet that chicka is falling for it too. Oh well.

Damn, gotta go. Bigtone left me a message from a few hours ago and said there was something I had to see down in the galley. He said not to worry if I miss it because he's getting a recording? must be important.

Wonder if I can score some more ale. I think I need it.

[end log]

[rp off]

Actually, I didn't read it as having anything to do with the encription. More likely the weasel saw you and was afraid you'd seen him. Probably had no idea you sent anything, unless he had some tourture time before ya got stuffed in IC3.

But seriously. You're trying to tell me this jarhead and his three buddies witnessed the murder, formed a conspiracy, hacked the most important subsystems on the ship, compromised life support of a combat vessel in wartime, then removed all trace of thier identities, then said 'oh, hey, if you ask me, I'll give you the magic tooth'.... ????

*cough*

They're marines. They are the security force on this ship. If they see an intruder or other badguy, they're supposed to SHOOT HIM. *BANG* (thud) He's pushing flowers. As it is, they're all traitors now, and I hope they all fry for risking the lives of everyone on the ship. Sheesh, if it's high treason to send an EMAIL, what do you think they'l do to someone who compromised the security and lifesupport systems? Throw a tea party? Sorry, but if it sticks like that I forsee pancake going insurgent and throwing some fusion blocks in the fuel storage.

[This message has been edited by Bad Mojo (edited 08-30-99).]

IC2 pilot; Chris "Shodan" VanCise

Mission +2 days 6 hours 30 minutes

Three things happened in sequence: the hatch to the sim opened and Logan, the diplomat's daughter, poked her head through and announced her presense with a cheery "Hi!" Then the missile streaked past to detonate right in front of the IC. The simulator went blank, displaying the damage to the fighter. The canopy would have shattered, and the IC would have been destroyed a moment later.

"Damn it!" I shouted. "Damn it, Gambit, you son of a..."

The damned jerk started laughing! I don't mean chuckling. No, he laughed hard enough to double over. He went into hysterics to the point where he couldn't even breathe. He managed to lift his head up, having laughed so hard that his eyes were red, two tears streaking down his face.

It was the girl that saved me a trip to the medibay. I would likely have had to go there for surgery on my fist after ramming it through his face.

She had invited me to dinner, supposedly in gratitude for saving her in the corridors.

Great. The daughter of a diplomat (and an annoying diplomat at that) was asking me to dinner. Oh, I could just smellp the court martial brewing.

Needless to say, I accepted. Not so much for her intentions, but simple courtesy and the absolute freedom I would have from my pain-in-the-ass copilot! She was beautiful, but a little too young for me.

The evening went off without a hitch. No copilot... no stalking father with a court martial summons... no eighteen year old trying to get me into trouble.

It was a dinner of conversation. She wondered what it was like out there during combat, and I told her as best I could. Her response, consisting of "that would be so fun!" told me that she didn't get it, so I gave up.

She caught a shuttle back to Galcom HQ where her father was staying. I went back to my folks in Scotland.

Mission + 19 days 8 hours 21 minutes

What the hell happened? We've been floating around here with nothing to do for five days. We've been ordered to stay on station for a while now. Somethings up.

The loudspeaker blared a warning, then the Commander came on. At last! Maybe we'd get some orders!

It was not to be so. What I heard next was so terrifying that it took me a full minute to realize the implication. I only clearly remember three sections of the message.

"...During important, and until recently, top secret negotiations between our representatives and members of the Kandorian and Credian governments, a Gammulan strike team boarded and assaulted GalCom HQ from a cloaked cruiser in orbit. The raid was thorough and utterly brutal, making way from their initial beam in location and directly to where the conference was being held...

"It is with deepest regrets that I must inform you that the entire diplomatic party and military representatives from all sides were killed in the ensuing firefight.

"...In effect, there now exists an open state of war between GalCom and the murderous Gammulans. Be aware, Fleet Command suspects that the Gammulan assault team was aided and abetted by renegade elements within GalCom. Several as yet unidentified Battle Cruisers and support craft are believed to be supporting the Gammulans...

"...GCV Chikuma and several other fleet ships will be involved in TOP SECRET military efforts against the Gammulans. As such, all communication off ship have been halted for the duration of the emergency. Battle readiness will be maintained at all times. Any crewmembers found attempting to communicate outside of the ship will be executed for treason..."

After the Commander was finished, I could do nothing but bow my head. The entire commanding body of Galcom was most likely at that meeting, or at least a good portion of it. The Supreme Commander was most likely present as well. The absense of names from the broadcast suggested hope. However, I thought it was more likely because the Commander simply couldn't stomach reading the names.

An aggressive military causing more than one incident, and it takes the decapitation of our high command before anyone on our side declares on them what they declared on us a long time ago!

One way or another, the Gams would pay in blood before this was over. Lots and lots and lots of Gammulan blood. With this strike, they had sealed their fates. Whether it be a fate of victory or defeat remained to be seen. But if victory it was... it would cost them everything they held dear!

(RP off)

Hehe... I'm back smile.gif Hope it still works in with the story.

------------------

Commander David Foss, GCV Deterrence

Guest Angela DeGuerre

OUTGOING ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION

TO: Special Forces, Orion Fleet

SUBJECT: Insurgent Spy Identified

Regarding the recent atrocity in Sol:

My condolences. I do, however, understand that Omega Status will not deter the Orion Special Forces Team from their mission.

Regarding my recent mission:

Accomplished. Although the questionability of how I passed through the security nets onboard may become an issue, it is a simple matter of explaining to the officers onboard that it was necessary to find and disable the insurgent agent before he attacked. Unfortunately, he was able to get one of the engineers first. Her operating number was 2983744. Angela DeGuerre.

I am requesting extraction immediately.

Also, the PDA time on some of the units aboard this ship are set wrong. It may have been an oversight in the Engineering Department. Please inform the GALCOM Regulations Commission, and have them take appropriate action.

END TRANSMISSION.

Angela, dont take this the wrong way, but you might want to re-read the last two threads and have a good look at the 'Insanity Loves Company' thread. What you will notice is this :- I clearly defined the parameters upon which players can post within this storyline. It was done to prevent the thread from falling out of sync with the main storyline. Thats why the characters involved in this game are pre determined (As outlined within the ILC thread) and limited to personel on board ship. As for other personel, they are just cogs in the wheel of the story, each having their own things to do but not so much that they can overtly mess with the main theme.

Some characters within the plot have their own agendas and have had specific briefings from me which are in line with the plot. They have freedom to do all sorts of things, but they cant screw with the basic premis to much without invalidating it and making my job as story teller a nightmare. I'm sure you can appreciate my position here.

Your character was murdered simply because it put me into a position where It risked invalidating the plotline. To be frank, it was a bit much to make your first post exposing the threat. I reacted in a way consistent with the flow of the story. I'm sorry you didnt appreciate that, but what else was I to do?

As for your last post, you have again put me in a position where I'm left with few choices to me. I'll try and come up with somthing slightly less gruesome than before.

Heres an idea, why not look at the other players postings and see how they are interacting with the main story. It should give you a good feel for what you can and cant do in this thread. I know, it's more restrictive than some of the other RP threads in the forum, but it needs to be to keep the story together.

Anyhow gang, this threads getting long as well. Time to clsoe this one down adn start another. smile.gif

------------------

Commander Blades

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

PRIME Fleet

'For Queen and country'

ICQ#31927230