Orion Fleet leader court-martialed

Earlier today, Antti made a post that does nothing but disrupt the site and make fun of newbies. I had outlawed that action a long time ago. For that, I restricted his ability to post (I did not ban him entirely) and when I came back, he had deleted the thread (because he created it).

Apart from that, it has come to my attention that him and his subordinates are promoting Nazi activities on the Orion website. This leaves no room for discussion and I am not going to entertain any.

Effective today, the Orion Fleet, as you know it, is no more. Antti is advised to take the site down and remove any and all references to BC3K and the company 3000AD. I have logged the names and email addresses of everyone registered on that site and will be banning each and everyone whose details appear on that site after 12:00 midnight on Monday.

I would like someone else to assume the role of Orion Fleet leader. So, when you guys have sorted it out, let me know.

I am going to say this one more time, there is no discussion here. My decision on this matter is final and any posts of opposition will be met with the utmost disciplinary action.

That is all

------------------

Derek Smart

Supreme Commander

GCV Warmonger - Prime Fleet

gclogo.gif

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 10-02-1999).]