Commander Levi's moto's

Chris Blair

The late commander Levi would like me to post some moto's for him...

For we are beaten and oppressed by the whip of prejudice, longing for freedom.

Fear is what drives them against us and hope is what drives us forward. They are the ones who fear the change even though they know it is eminent. We have come with a message of peace and to break the shackles of hatred and tyranny. The time has come, the change is now, and the rift in power shall follow."

---Levi David Hackwith---

"The sting of oppression and mockery seethes upon our backs. The weight of the hopes and dreams of our followers is placed upon our shoulders. We are the only hope for those imprisoned by the shackles of an unchanging world. They long to cry out, to cheer us on, but their voices are silenced by an iron fist of uncontrolled power and a fear that tears at their very souls. Yet deep within them hope blazes a fire in their hearts and minds waiting to be released. We can only pray that our legacy will be like hot coals waiting for a source, a leader to help it grow into a blazing wildfire."

"We long for change, for a revolution, they long for solitude and control. We must rise up against them, to make our voices heard. For if we silence our cries and shatter our dreams, we are doomed to hopelessness."

Guest Commander Hamblin

Erm...no offense, but does he see himself as some sort of demigod?

I mean, come on, he's probably taking it all a bit too seriously here. The quotes are nice and all, but it sounds a bit too...serious. I mean, do you see any Insurgents going around doing stuff like that?

If this is a prelude to a story or something, then I understand. But otherwise...it seems a little too...how shall I put it...overdone. Anyway, Galcom's not that bad, when you think about it.

I mean, why does everybody hate us, lol.

------------------

Commander Hamblin

GCV Galatea

Second in command of the Orion Fleet.

Tsunami battle group.

"For I dipt into the future, far as human eyes could see. Saw the vision of the world and all the wonder that would be..."

Guest Ron Wallin

Blair, nice words... they sound familiar. Are you one of ours?

------------------

Cmdr. Akira

ICV Nevermore

Spectre, Command Staff

Base Commander, The Dojo

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

I would have asked why Commander Blair is posting these words for Levi, then I suddenly remembered that Levi, aka Mech, is banned from this site. If he suffers the "shackles of hatred and

tyranny", they are ones that he hammered out and locked around his own appendages. He should avoid taking swimming lessons until he rids himself of them though. "Nuff Said!"

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Old Age and Treachery will ALWAYS win out over Youth and Exuberance!"

*sigh*

Feel free to get an Amnesty for Levi Hackwith thread going. If it succeeds, I might just let him back in if he behaves. There will be a 2 week probation period. And if he doesn't, I'll ban everyone who signed the petition to let him back in, for 60 days.

btw, why did I ban him again? I've forgotten and can't be bothered to dig up my records.

He started some crud yet still somehow managed to get a couple of roleplaying things approved. The UCV designation for an undesignated/unregistered ship's name and the use of Merc in a sig.

Not content with that he pushed more till he got banned. He then re-registered under another name and pretended to be an innocent newbie. He did ok for a while till he got caught.