To: Ramspite

[rp]

Ramspite, you'd better watch your back smile.gif

Why in God's name would you go and become a lowly Insurgent (no offence guys smile.gif)? Talk about a step in the wrong direction!

You just wait, boy, you'll regret it in the long run.

------------------

Commander Alun Tringad

GCV Black Falcon ISS03

Vice Fleet Leader - ISS Fleet

Tactical Support Coordinator - ISS Fleet

Bushi of the Dragon Council - Order of Jade Dragon

Director of Strategic Operations - Order of Jade Dragon

They are being brainwashed my man... must be something they managed to insert into those the last load of nutripaks Galcom sent out... you know, the ones that came with those unprecedented flavor varieties? *G*

Guest Ron Wallin

Did you like those TAC. The "grape cough syrup" flaved nutripac was my idea :-)

------------------

Cmdr. Akira

ICV Nevermore

Spectre, Command Staff

Base Commander, The Dojo

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

Guest Cmdr Josh Dilvorn

[rp]

Cmdr Ramspite,

I believe I speak for everyone here when I tell you that the one thing worse than an Insurgent, is a traitorous fool who defects to thier fatuous cause.

I look forward to meeting you in BCM so that I, with my IOD and a full spread of Vagrants, can show you the error of your ways. Then as your crew perish around you and your ship crumbles you will see the error of your ways.

In distaste,

Cmdr Josh Dilvorn

------------------

GCV Conquest

ISS Fleet - Tactical Support Arm

"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone"

[This message has been edited by Cmdr Josh Dilvorn (edited 12-05-1999).]

[rp]

"The light"? Oh, the stage-two rocket must have fired on the Vagrant I just sent you.

Enjoy your so called "Freedom", it won't last long.

[/rp]

------------------

Commander Alun Tringad

GCV Black Falcon ISS03

Tactical Support Coordinator - ISS Fleet

[RP]

Ah, so full of blush and bravado! While I would not seek a fight as I am, as I am I would not flee from one either. Let our dance validate our bluster, and the fortune of battle dictate our course. We shall meet one fatefull day, and see whom the fates doth favour.

[/RP]

waiting anxiously for BCMM.

Ramspite

ICV Phantom

Guest Ron Wallin

Ease off, Rampsite. Cmdr. Alun Tringad was once a spy amongst the Insurgents midst. He is a priority target. Insurgent One and the Command Staff have reserved the right to deal the final blow to him and his.

However, you are allowed to pummel his ship as much as you like. Be ware, the final shot has already been called.

Tringad, 'til we meet again smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Akira

ICV Nevermore

Spectre, Command Staff

Base Commander, The Dojo

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

[RP]

The evil brainwashing of good command material...a sad waste really. It will be a great shame to blow you out of the stars. The pleasure of doing so will be mine. They say, Revenge is a dish that is best served cold. It is very cold, in space.

[/RP]

Yes, I borrowed from ST:II smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Benjamin Somerset

GCV Swiftsure

Prime Fleet

Commander, SIN Wing

=TDY Wraith Fleet=

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast, for I intend to go into harm's way."

- John Paul Jones

[RP]

Alas, poor Tringad, your Coup-de-gras will not be from me. However, I shall show no such mercy towards your subordinates. They shall come to respect the venerable Phantom and her mysterious ways.

[/RP]

smile.gif

Ramspite

ICV Phantom

(edited 12-05-1999).]

[This message has been edited by Ramspite (edited 12-05-1999).]

[rp]

quote:

The evil brainwashing of good command material...a sad waste really.

Good of you to see that in yourself my good man. Now if you could only break free we might be able to do something with you.

Rest assured Akira is not the one who is brainwashed. As none of us are.

[/rp]

Commander Chavik

ICV Phoenix

"We Shall Arise From The Ashes"

Base Commander: Sanctuary Storage Facility

Well it's good to be back again, for a while. Anyway, I am trying to catch up what is going on on the forum.

I see that Tringad's past about his spying activity hasn't escaped him. I must say that was a fine bit of mission planning Tringad, I remember those days. I wouldn't worry about their idol threats about coming after you, the Insurgents have nothing better to do than target the people that speak out against them or undermine their existance in the galaxy. They have no cause what so ever so, in absence of that they have to chase down GALCOM commanders. Becoming and Insurgent has gotten to be a popular thing, since they can just go about the galaxy doing whatever they wish, instead of taking responsibility for their own actions and belonging to something of importance. off>

I hope that everyone had a good Thanksgiving (to all you Americans anyway) and I hope you have a wonderful Holiday season. I will hopefully be able to post more since I am finished with my business trips overseas. When I became an engineer I didn't realize so much traveling.

Take care everyone and Happy Holidays.

Fleet Cmdr.Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun, ISS02

ISS Fleet Leader

Intelligence and Espionage Arm Coordinator - ISS Fleet

Shogun of the Dragon Council - Order of Jade Dragon

Director of Covert Operations - Order of Jade Dragon

[rp]

Bring it on, Akira! I'll take you AND your big cheese! Your ships will be nothing but two more little BC's painted on the hull of the Black Falcon!

[/rp]

Ristar, nice to hear from you! I've given Bader command of the TSA for now.

Akira, big cheese (Rattler): All in good fun smile.gif

------------------

Commander Alun Tringad

GCV Black Falcon ISS03

Guest Commander Hamblin

hey you guys, wait for me!

[rp]

Erm...er...INSURGENTS ARE CRAPPY!

[/rp]

See, I would have said something which would sound like it could be quoted from one of the great literature pieces of this age, but I just couldn't be bloody bothered!

------------------

Commander James Hamblin

Executive Officer of the Orion Fleet.

Tsunami battle group.

GCV Galatea

"For I dip't into the future, far as human eyes could see. Saw the vision of the world and all the wonder that would be..."