New Web Page!

Guest aramike01

Guest aramike01

I'm in the process of creating a webpage dedicated to an Insurgency Roster. The purpose is to display the stats of all active commanders within the Insurgency. Rattler, could use some guidance here if you please.

------------------

Commander Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Andergum was working on one last I heard. I haven't talked to him in a few weeks though.

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

ICV-Eclipse

"Learning is not compulsory... neither is survival."

Guest Ron Wallin

Cmdr. Kristophers, let me know what you want to do. If it's in the Insurgents best interests, I'll authorize it in place of Rattler.

------------------

Cmdr. Akira

ICV Nevermore

Spectre, Command Staff

Base Commander, The Dojo

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

Sorry I'm late! smile.gif

Firstly, Yes Commander Andergum does have a data base of the Insurgent Roster. If you would like to contact him, he might provide you with that data base to assist in your endeavors.

Secondly, "Uncle Rattler's" kinda wrapped around the axel right now with his "Real" job and has limited time to participate in any endeavor like this at current time. Ron's absolutely correct. He can authorize this undertaking. He has that perrogative and has my backing. smile.gif

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Old Age and Treachery will ALWAYS win out over Youth and Exuberance!"

I do have a database of most of the Insurgent Commanders, Ship names, Fleet assignments, email addresses (some) etc...

I'll fire off a copy to Rattler tonight for his approval...

He should be contacting you shortly...

------------------

Cmdr. Andergum

ICV Gummy 1

Spectre,

Chief Security Officer

Official tester of BC3K the series...

Long live the Insurgency!

ICQ # 215323

Guest aramike01

Here's what I'm looking to do:

Not only include a roster of each commander placed on seperate pages, but mainly, ship bios. Each bio will contain a commander's bio, plus he/she can add names of his/her crew, right down to the lowliest tech if he wanted to.

Also, any special exploits of the ship and tours of duty can be outlined here. Think of it as a seperate page for each Insurgent vessel; a database with info about all that is Insurgent.

It would be a massive undertaking, but when MP hits, it would compliment it nicely.

So what do you all think?

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

I think it's an excellent Idea. When I get the roster transmitted from Gummy1 I'll quickly review it and give you a shout. That OK with you Mike? wink.gif

------------------

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Guest aramike01

Sure is, Rattler. Let me know when you are ready for me to begin construction on it. I'll need the commander roster and each commander will need to email me all info they want included on the site.

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Trying to get commanders to send you ship and commander bios is about as easy as trying to find a fart in a jaquzi. I'm still waiting for a few people after endless berating on the board and emails.

I've found threats most effective. wink.gif

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

Guest aramike01

LOL!

Well, I'm in no position to use threats, but the Spectre command staff may help if they please...

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Mike, Just forwarded you the ICV Fleet Roster that Commander Andergum has put together. Should be in your inbox about now. As for Bios and Ships, What do you need? Personal Bios for the character, etc? There ARE better ways than threats to get what you want! Ask your "Better Half!" wink.gif

------------------

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Guest aramike01

In my inbox now. Thanks.

In regards to charactor bios, what I'm looking for is: age, service history, ship profiles, etc. Also, anything a commander wants to include on the site is welcome. Keep in mind that this is a somewhat large endeavor, so it will take some time for all ships to be included. There is going to be a seperate page for each ship and it's commander and crew.

Thanks again for the roster! I'll begin construction of the site at once. I'll send you the link as soon as there is something to look at.

Btw, my wife is notorious for using threats to get what she wants... wink.gif

Her other methods we shall not get into... biggrin.gif

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 02-12-2000).]

Guest aramike01

I've just looked over Andergum's roster and I've noticed that there are 27 active Insurgents listed, and over 50 guys I've never heard of. Also, a few of those fifty are carrying a GCV or ECV designation. Anyone have any thoughts as to what to do about them?

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Actually the list contains anyone who has ever posted here in the Roster as an insurgent. (or something reasonably close)

The current names (at the top of the list) are the Commanders who responded to Rattler's call to arms in the Fleet ops forum.

We had originally planned to attempt to contact those lurking at the bottom of the list, but haven't done so yet.

If you know of any others, feel free to contact Rattler or myself... the Insurgency can use as many commanders as we can get!

------------------

Cmdr. Andergum

ICV Gummy 1

Spectre,

Chief Security Officer

Official tester of BC3K the series...

Long live the Insurgency!

ICQ # 215323