Clean Up Crew comments

Same venue as before Blades? wink.gif So as not to disturb your story I have started this. Do I get to say such laudible things as "you have matured as a writer" and "the interplay of characters combined with the fulfilling background really lend credence to this story" or am I just stuck saying "Keep it up!"?

I like it. smile.gif Ready for more.

Charles

Well, I hadnt intended this to be an RP ....

However, why the hell not? smile.gif

Lets get the Orion crew involved and see where this goes. Consider the first three postings I made as an introduction of sorts. Whatever happens, nobody touch the McKendrick crew, and if you are gonna speak for other characters, do so in a consistent manner.

Cool smile.gif

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

Ouch, by saying "same venue as before" I was referrerng to having a separate comment thread as before. It was obvious to me this was your story and I didn't intend to throw it open for everyone. Sorry about that.

quote:

Next installment is in place. Are any of you guys readin this, or am I just doing it for fun now?

I have been reading this from the start. I took the Day off from work yesterday, so I read the last part before my post at Tuesday Midnight, right before I went to bed.

After I read it, I took the above quote as code for: "Isn't anybody going to participate here?"

Needless to say I woke up and had that post in my head, so I posted it.

I am willing to continue my end of the story, unless you have any objections. Let me know.

smile.gif

------------------

CMDR GREG MILLER (GMAN)

ORION FLEET

RECRUITMENT OFFICER

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV- SARK

'The righteous care about justice for all,

but the wicked have no such concern.'

[email protected]

Good story, Blades. I always knew there was a hard as nails competent Fleet Commander under that spilled food. wink.gif

Oh and keep up the comments on the inefficiency of the intel department. It'll make me look better now that I'm in charge... wink.gif

Seriously, though, I'm glued. Can't wait for more.

------------------

Commander Badgerius, GCV Diligence

Head of Intelligence, Security, and Tactics, Prime Fleet

ICQ 48801556