Hazardous Conduct

At long last, I have decided to just go ahead and publish what I have written. I became semi-fluent in FrontPage, made a place to hold my novel, and stuck it up on my free web-hosting space.

I sincerely apologize that I haven't gotten this up sooner, but I was waiting for it to be approved first, but since I realized I could very easily just make the changes when the head cheeses told me what was wrong, I've decided to put it up. After all, my free web space was just sitting there anyways smile.gif.

Here it is. My E-Mail is on the main page, so if there are any questions/comments/changes/etc. that need to be made, I'll go right ahead and make them. Thanks to everyone who helped me out at the start. I hope you enjoy it, if not for the characters, but for the writing.

[This message has been edited by Daniel Sedlacek (edited 04-12-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Daniel Sedlacek (edited 04-12-2000).]

Guest aramike01

You may want to consider making the link in your post a little larger. I almost didn't see that thing! biggrin.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

Well done, lad!

Very good for a first story. I emailed you with my little concerns, but nothing too major wrong with that one smile.gif"><P>You

------------------

Cmdr. Ben Zwycky

GCV Svoboda, ISS08

Adjutant to the Fleet Commander

ISS Fleet Recruiting Officer

Director, CIOPS Directorate of Training and Administration

Initiate - Order of Jade Dragon

ISS Fleet Homepage

GCV Svoboda Homepage

"Nakonec pravda vitezi" (in the end the truth wins)