WANTED: SOME AGGRESSION

Guest aramike01

Guest aramike01

Look, Insurgents. When I first signed on Rattler told me something to the effect that we are a rather loud and obnoxious bunch. While that holds true here on the BC3K board, it seems that it doesn't extend much further.

Not too long ago, Blades (Orion Fleet Commander) offered up a standing invite for us to come to his board and make some noise. Well, I've been knocking down doors there for awhile (they get really pissed when you go into their offices, btw) and pulling a few RP gigs there. I'd like some of you guys to join me for the ride.

Spectre Station staff, consider this a direct order from your commander to join in. I want to see some Insurgent pride in there! smile.gif

For the rest of Spectre Fleet, 'twould bring a tear to me eye if y'all popped in there and pooped on something. They've been bad mouthing us long enough, say I!

Anyway, go here to make some noise!

Take a look at the Maxens interview while your at it and send me some suggestions. That thing is a great discreditor, hehe! smile.gif

Also, my battle is located in the External Communications forum, under the heading of Aramikes Insane Ramblings. Oh, and by the way, Blades titled that forum.

We Insurgents have repeatedly been called "Bunnies" and other assorted fun terms. Strike back, I say!

And when you all do join in, make sure to keep it at least somewhat clean and in good fun. Anything too questionable should at least be in RP tags, hehe. biggrin.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

quote:

Look, Insurgents. When I first signed on Rattler told me something to the effect that we are a rather loud and obnoxious bunch

Think you will find that Rattler was refering to you, not the Insurgency as a whole. But anyhow, do feel free to hoppy hop hop you're little bunny asses into the web site (URL in my sig) and make some, ahem, *noise* on my forum.

Bear in mind, retaliation will be swift and brutal. I dont know where Im going to retaliate to just yet (I cant for the life of me recall a reason why I would bother to commit an Insurgents forum URL to memory) but it will happen sooner or later. Probably sooner knowing Greg as I do. smile.gif

Oh, and Mike? Be a love and keep Locke on a short leash. The poor boy is out of his depth takin a pop at Orion like that. Poor dear. Suggest you reel him in rather before he gets *noticed*

wink.gif

------------------

F.C KARL 'BLADES' SAVAGE

ORION FLEET

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'For Queen and country'

[rp]

Yes, come! Come one! Come all! Come learn about the pending storm that awaits for thee.

Just rememeber, bring your own carrots, we don't normally keep those in stock.

biggrin.gif

[/rp]

smile.gif

------------------

CMDR GREG MILLER (GMAN)

ORION FLEET

EXECUTIVE OFFICER

TSUNAMI BATTLE GROUP

GCV - SARK

ICQ 64202480

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'The righteous care about justice for all,

but the wicked have no such concern.'

[email protected]

Aramike, Well if it's an order I will when ever I have time. But on a rather note it doesn't have to be an order for me beacuse I WILL join the fuss anyway (weather you GALCOMMIES like IT or NOT)! Just prepare for ME... CHRIS IS COMMING!!!

See ya...

------------------

Cmdr. Chris Alan Blair

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV-Ticonderoga

Guys, Now you know why the SC had this forum locked down in the beginning. Kindly take this type of thread outside, down the hall, and to the RP Forum where it belongs! That's what THAT one's for! I don't mind seeing this type of rivalry, on the contrary, I am one of it's staunchest supporters. Now do it right, in the right place!

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Arise, Old Insurgents,

Long dead but eternal in time and space.

Forgive us NOT for what we do,

We merely take your place!" - Rattler

*** Moved as requested -- Ron ***

[This message has been edited by Ron Wallin (edited 05-18-2000).]

Guest aramike01

Sorry 'bout the placement. Seemed apropos.

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

Guest aramike01

OK, Insurgents. Let all get in here and fire off a few Vagrants, will ya? wink.gif I mean Insurgent One, FC Akira, and myself need some more material in there... those [RP] Orion Ladies[RP] are just too easy. biggrin.gif

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

• 5 weeks later...

[rp] Blinks...thinks for a moment then blinks again. "Rattler honey, I do believe I've just been insulted!" She says in a strong Southern Belle accent then drops it... "You wanna dispose of him or should I?" She pulls out her pulse rifle and charges it.

"So I'm easy am I?" She glares Aramike down. "I guess not everyone is exactly friendly around here..."

She walks towards him then pulls out a Japanese Anime styled Frying Pan (About ten times the size) and whacks him.

"Take that...And do you go making fun of my buddies either, they're just as man as you are, probably moreso... Next time I'll use the rifle." [/rp]

Heh, forgot there was a female in the Orion Fleet didn't you Aramike? **blows you a kiss and winks**

I'm at school! **shhhh**, it's really hush hush, not supposeta be on here.

------------------

AKUMA MINAKO

ORION FLEET

GCV- TENCHI

DETERRENCE BATTLE GROUP

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

"War is the plague of Mankind, created by Mankind."

Guest aramike01

Jeez... many apologies. wink.gif

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

|ORION FLEET GENERAL ORDER NUMBER ONE|

Commanders Of The Orion Fleet Are Not To Interact With Insurgent Commander Aramike Due To His Being A Constant Meanie To Fleet Commander Savage

Those found breaking this rule will be forced to date the Fleet Commander. Exceptions apply only to male officers.

wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Blades (edited 06-20-2000).]

Guest aramike01

Oh GAWD!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

Really Blades, I didn't think you were that desperate. biggrin.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.