Into The Fire : ACT ONE - Alliances

Blades

[rp]

Kirin shook his head. "No I don't think you have Jamont." He squared his shoulders and smiled. "Perhaps you can tell me when we're back on Orion eh?" He smiles and opens the hatch.

"I suggest we go figure out what all this hush hush business is about."

He turns around, stands and moves off and down the ramp. "Out of the frying pan and into the frier I believe was the expression."

He made his way towards the security check. (Sorry Jamont. It's better this way.) He moves through the security check and smiles wainly at them before moving further down the hallway.

[/rp]

Hey Blades! Rattler! Where'd you gents get to? **grins** We need a couple of security guards posted and I'm hoping that you can do the job well! And where did everyone else go for that matter?

------------------

Commander Akuma Minako

GCV - Tenchi, Orion Starstation (CENTRIS)

Deterrence Battle Group

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[rp]

Time Unknown

SS VUlture

Might want to get something to eat and drink before I go inside, I thought to myself. Always eat and drink when you can; you'll never know when you'll get another chance, my instructors voice came back to, just like the day I was there.

I backtracked myself to the gallery, trying to keep full situational awareness. I grabbed a nutripack, didn't check what it was, and dug in. Ugg..this stuff reminds what I had back in the SEER course, I thought to myself. Never liked this s**t they served onboard the ships anyway, I smiled to myself.

I wonder if I left my carbon knife in my shuttle. The knife was a new product that was supposed to be able to go pass weapons scans and I had hidden mine in my belt. Finishing off the nutripack I thought, Well..I hope this trip was worth it.... As I started back torwards the briefing room....

[/rp]

Well, here I am. Didn't put the time because the guy took my watch, lots of nasty things a watch can conceal.