uuummm, why is everyone posting
[placeholders]
in the thread, and then
not
using them? If you haven't got anything to write at the time, you
don't
need a placeholder, just post when you figure it out. Either that, or
utilize
the space for something other then '[placeholder]'.

:

I'm about to use mine right about...

::looks at his watch::

... now.

[ 05-23-2001: Message edited by: Spuzzum ]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

I joined the fleet database, but as you know, I wanted to be Gam/Mil, but for some reason it said I was an assassian, so I just asked why, and aramike fixed it up for me! now theres a new thing in the database called "Alien Millitary" and im the only one in it, I guess im the only Gam/Mil!

Thank you Aramike!

P.S. i'll be posting later today, and is a Stormcarrier a heavy carrier or super carrier?

[ 05-25-2001: Message edited by: Herro YuY ]

Yo Shingen, how the heck did u come up with the idea that I was in the Gammulan military for 4 years? I'm not mad or nothing but I was gonna write an RP story in the future about my character's past and his involvement with the 'Gam military. My 'Gam character is a vet so I'd probably be in the service a little bit longer. Nice website. Can't wait for more content!

Guest Shingen

quote:

Yo Shingen, how the heck did u come up with the idea that I was in the Gammulan military for 4 years? I'm not mad or nothing but I was gonna write an RP story in the future about my character's past and his involvement with the 'Gam military. My 'Gam character is a vet so I'd probably be in the service a little bit longer.

I just figured it would make more sense if your character was an ex-gam military. Give me a term-of-service and I'll add it to the post. You said it was ok for us to RP your character, so I just improvised. sorry.

quote:

Nice website. Can't wait for more content!

Thanks, it'll keep getting better as I increase my HTML skills. I'm going to move the site to mifix.net today, so I can have a forum on the server.

Does anyone know how to install the snitz 2000 forum??

Ok guys, sorry I havn't been rping, but as you said im not a major char at this moment... so im just kinda waiting for the thread to advance, you guys seem to be stationed at jupiter for a long time, hmm i'll prolly add something to sidetrack my char.

oh well

[ 06-01-2001: Message edited by: Herro YuY ]

Well, maybe. But, just warning, if want to a fight against me, well, forget about it. There is no way a solnar and a sunflash could win against a megaron and 3 warmongers, all in good condition, plus 4 fighters loaded with good weapons.

I like to load my fighters with vagrants or ralixes, but I don't think I could say I did so here

Unless you really wanna fight.

Guest Shingen

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:
About me closing in: I'm not gonna shoot without warning... this is a dissuasive method to get him back where he should belong... hehehe, but you don't really know that, eh?

What would you do if an indie vessel came at you with weapons charged? hmmm?

quote:

]
Originally posted by Spuzzum:
I wonder how long I have to wait until this moves another 15 minutes.

heheheh... I didn't think we'd be in Jupiter so long, but the RP is sorta open ended, so I have to use what you guys give me.

My modem went on the fritz friday night, and I haven't been able to get online yet..(I'm using the library's computer now), I think I might have to get another processer. There was an electrical storm the other night, and I think it fried my modem and processer!

So, until I can get back on-line at home, I won't be able to add to the thread. (The library only allows 30mins a day!) You guys can either run with the thread, or hangout till I can get back on-line which will probably be monday abd the earliest! Sorry.

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:
Well, maybe. But, just warning, if want to a fight against me, well, forget about it. There is no way a solnar and a sunflash could win against a megaron and 3 warmongers, all in good condition, plus 4 fighters loaded with good weapons.

I like to load my fighters with vagrants or ralixes, but I don't think I could say I did so here

Unless you really wanna fight.

Never underestimate the survival instinct of an indie!

quote:

What would you do if an indie vessel came at you with weapons charged? hmmm?

I'd prepare for combat. But I'm his contractor.

quote:

Never underestimate the survival instinct of an indie!

Never underestimate the survival instinct of a proud ORION commander!

Guest Shingen

That's the end of Part one! Thanks guys for helping make the first Indie RP better then I could've done myself!

I'll be starting Part-Two very soon. We'll resolve the rest of the story in that thread.

C.A.T., can you please close the Part-One thread?

thanks!

Guest Shingen

Sorry guys, it'll be a few more days.. I had a MAJOR system crash and I've had to rebuild from scratch... give me till Monday to start Part 2...

Thanks

Guest Shingen

Well after many bloody battles with hordes of hardware deamons and software dragons, praying nightly to the Dread God GATES and sacrificing daily on the Holy Alter of DOS, I've finally got this damn machine to work correctly, and am back ONLINE!

hehehe, well that's what it seemed like anyway.

Part II will be up today, guys. Thanks for the patience.