• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Shingen:

Since the Gam Admiral is now an actual Commander,
(ie:Herro Yuy)
I don't think that we can really kill him off, 'cause we can only kill NPC's in the RP

so this means that the assassination will not be successful? and that I will eather forfill my mission or head back to gam teritory?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shingen

OK, sorry guys that I've been neglecting the RP, but I went on vacation for a few weeks and was unable to post before I left.

...seems like everything was quiet here anywayz.

I'll get the RP back to full speed for anyone who's still interested in it! There's still alot of ground to cover in this RP, and alot that we can still do with it!

Thanks!

LOL. no worries

Welcome Back!

oh and on a side note i'll be goin on vacation leaven tommorow at lunch time(monday 12:00 pm) and i'll be back around friday so if the thread goes on, you can all RP me, just don't kill me

Guest Shingen

OK, I'm almost ready to post in the RP, but I would really like to know who's still in or who's out?

Is Epsilon still gonna write the confrontation? I know nobodies gotten to Lanix-V yet, so there really can't be a fight till we get there, but I just wanted to get all the ducks in a row, so to speak...

Thanks for the patience guys!

Sorry guys, guess you can't really tie in with Into The Fire as much as we all hoped. I wish we could, some way, but you're in the 'past' by a couple of days.

I need to read up on Independent Way, and stuff, because I'm writing a 'personal history' style story for my character, and part of it takes place on Pixan. Where is your battle taking place?

In every other way I wouldn't want you to touch Pixan, but that's okay, considering I originally thought of writing in some part about a huge GAM vs. TER battle near Pixan, causing severe damage or destruction of Pixan, while Nova was on the Vulture/McKendrick, which is where he's at right now. Good thing you're near the battle, and I'm still on the McKendrick. Perhaps you'll be the side story I needed, so I wouldn't have to write it myself.

Ironic I thought of it before starting to catch up on TIW, just as you were revealing that there was going to be a major battle....

It's going to be interesting, because when I was a newb, I was going to be a merc, but changed my mind, after I wrote myself into Into The Fire as a merc. Looks like I have my work cut out for me, to become a cop in RP, even though in RL I was the very dude who designed the logo that Spuzzum and I use.......

If your end to this story is arriving soon (maybe a few weeks), then people on both sides (ITF, TIW) should all start catching up on both stories.

• 3 months later...
Guest Shingen

I'm goig to go ahead and finish out this RP, so I'm wondering how many of the original posters are still interested...

As always, new people are welcome to join, just please familiarize yourself with both parts 1 & 2.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest Shingen

Sorry E5 that it took me so long to reply..

..but I see your point...and since no one else that was involved in the thread has posted here, I'm going to finish out the thread anywayz....

I've managed to secure enough time for the next few weeks to finish out the thread and start the next series of indie adventures!

COME ON INDIES LETS HAVE SOME RP!!!

Happy N.Y.

• 2 months later...
Guest Shingen

I want to re-start this RP, move it to the BCC forum and finish the story.

I wanna know who's willing to finish, and how we should proceed?

Should I start from the last post or just start fresh from Part 3??

[ 04-04-2002, 18:00: Message edited by: Shingen ]

Hmm.. we should restart it from the start.. keeping a similar start, and changing the rest. Now, this time let's keep the rp under control! Only the creator(s) of the rp can decide on the main events (when, how..)

This time I'll be in a Sunflash instead of a Megaron

Guest Shingen

Urza wrote:

quote:

Is this actually going to take place? If so, I want in.

Yeah it is. Sorry guys that it's taking so long for me to start, but I'm in the process of divorce, and these things aren't pretty

quote:

Originally posted by Shingen:

Epsilon 5 wrote:

quote:

Ok, but this time, do it the right way

What's the "right way"????

Last time, if you haven't noticed, people started to change the plot, and make events happen too fast. You are the driver, and we make a story using your tracks, we do not change the story itself. If you read the ITF threads you'll understand, only the leaders can narrate the story, decide when something happens, when something ends (usually after everyone gave it's reply), and so and such. Get it?

[ 04-13-2002, 14:27: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]