The Independent Way -=notes and other stuff=-

Guest Shingen

Guest Shingen

I realize that that is the "formal" way to do it, but it's also time extensive. If you read the very first post in the thread, you'll see that I started this thread as an "unorthodox" RP.

Back then, before BCM, the Indies were just forming and everyone wanted an Indie voice in the RPs because it was dominated by the Fleets. I started this thread as sort of a "coop" to get it started.

ANY Indie is more then welcome to take over the thread. It was my original idea to have each player's character spotlighted in the thread to introduce them to the MP world. Not just to have a "story" thread that has a predetermined end.

Regardless, I'll have the first post to continue the plot ready by Friday which I will post to BCC.

Should we keep the thread active on here as well as BCC??

[ 04-16-2002, 20:21: Message edited by: Shingen ]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shingen

Epsilon 5 wrote

quote:

Last time, if you haven't noticed, people started to change the plot, and make events happen too fast.

I just read through the entire thread, and I don't see any variation in the plot. In fact, I think it's pretty damn good as it stands.

I would say that the thread is well on par with In to the Fire.

Guest Shingen

Epsilon 5 wrote

quote:

What went wrong? the thing about the gammulan fleet already being in zelana, while you didn't even boarded the stormcarrier yet.

That was prolly an oversite. You have to remember that we're playing off people we've never met, and all we have to work with is the text within the RP.

I don't think ANY of us are professional writers, so a free-form RP is bound to jump around somewhat. You just have to play off of it. It's not all always gonna make sence.

[ 04-16-2002, 22:01: Message edited by: Shingen ]

Guest Shingen

I have REVISED the entire Indie RP and transfered it to the BCC forum. It is there for a quick reference to the over-all story-line, the quirks and fine points that we all have to remember.

Please don't post in that thread, I'll start a brain-storm thread over there as soon as I finish the first post to the new RP thread.

Guest Shingen

Geeze where are all the indies???

It figures!

When I didn't have time to keep this thread active, everyone wanted in, now that I have the time, no one is around...

sheesh!