Hi I'm New Around Here

I'm new, and I want to know how I can join an RPG. I don't know which to join but I think I would fit in with Independent Way more.

Are there any rules to this? Cuz, I'm not really sure if this is the thing for me. Maybe I should hold out until online 3d multiplayer comes out.......

Well, hi there. I see you've already decided to be an Indie (nice choice, IMO). And Cypher's a cool name too.

Everyone meet Commander Cypher; I'm his RL cousin and put him up to this.

Uh, I'm not sure how to write you in to Into The Fire. Maybe someone else can help you with that.

Or maybe you can join The Independent Way. Shingen, is there room for him there?

Well, I've been thinking, and after the shift from merc to police, I still have to write a side story to make for that happening. I'll write it after Into The Fire, and I already know what I'll say. I can add you in there, if you want (but who knows how long ITF will take; considering the suspense, and thick plot).

Well, welcome to the war. (As everyone else says to all newbies. )

Hello Sebastian

For joining into the fire I believe you e-mail Blades, as for Independed way, ask shingen..(btw WHERE IS SHINGEN!?!? lol ) I also believe there is enough room on both threads for people to join, (for Independed way, everyons after me , well almost everyone) so if your able to join em, i'll see ya there

btw... Welcome to the War

Sorry couldn't help it. Hey Heero...better live up to that name Gundam pilot which you were named after.

As for how to get in on the story well I'm very sure that Blades darling could get you in no problem!

He could always use a few more targets...I mean players.

Cool. Ya hear that? We might be able to squeeze you in.....

I'm still not sure on how to add another person this late in the story. Especially an Assasin..... Hmm.. It's Blades' story, and it's his call, anyhoo.

Herro, I also agree with Akuma about that Gundam thing (I watch way too much anime, than is healthy to live by.... But then again, there isn't such a thing; not in my book! ). I loved that show, and would hate to see Herro's name be disgraced. Oh well, too bad I haven't been checking up with Independent Way too much. And about Outlaw, and his Outlaw Star......... I had the Outlaw Star at first (of course it was deleted because I registered twice (*stupid* *stupid* -bangs head-on-wall-)). At least the Tenchi is in it's right place......

And Cmdr Cypher (that's what I should be callin you here, remember?), good luck. Hehe, remember that I wrote that first message word for word, then u copied and pasted..... You owe me .

Ok, for future reference, my email address is [email protected]. Everyone in the Orion Fleet has their own email address. It's neat, it's tidy, and it's cool. Just like me.

Anyway, if someone wants to join up in the ITF thread, first thing you need to do is your homework - and that means a lot of reading. First thing you need to do is read Preemptive Strike. Then you read Joyride. Then you read Into The Fire. Once you done that, you're in a position to hop on board. However, by the time you finish reading all this material, ITF may be over. Heh.

You got a weekend, go read.

Don't you worry I watch alot of anime to

So i'll live up to Herro's reputation as being the "perfect" solider(just instead of being human, i'm Gam ) and I'll have alot of emotions to "push" to their catotic side(hey thats what it says in my book, herro uses his emotions to give him the urge to destroy all of OZ/kil)

anyhow, see you out there!

P.S. At least I didn't name my ship "Zero" even tho I should have (hey wing zero custom in endless waltz is aswome!) ok enough anime

[ 07-22-2001: Message edited by: Herro YuY ]