Sorta off-topic but maybe it's not

I wasn't sure whether i should have posted this in the New Commanders forum or here, because my question relates to my signature, which relates to Cypher, who is my RPG character (He's an assassin =D).

Anyway, Cmdr Nova doesn't think my quote doesn't fit well with my character . My quote actually fits quite well with my character because he's a self-justified assassin. He has no remorse for any of the people he has killed because "Every man is guilty for all good he did not do."

All that aside, what do you guys think?

LOL, Chris! IMO, the quote seems more of a police one... But other than that, I have absolutely no comment... (It's just an opinion )

Did you start reading up on the older RPG's as well? You really need to read up and learn about the history of it, to actually be able to understand and fit in the story.

Hmm well its a nice sig, for me it dont matter, if your terran-you dead in my book.. LOL .

Since you doin quotes like that tho, you could use one of these if you want:

"Fate is not without a sense of irony, it seems."

"I do not suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it."

"Alpha, and omega; death, and rebirth. As you die, so I am reborn."

"If I cannot bend Heaven, I shall move Hell"

Oh well, use at what ever...btw since he brought that up... what about my quote? any comments?

[ 07-30-2001: Message edited by: Herro YuY ]

"Fate is not without a sense of irony, it seems."

What movie is this from? I can almost see the scene...

"I do not suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it."

Nice one..

"Alpha, and omega; death, and rebirth. As you die, so I am reborn."

I'd bet my neighbour's cat that this was from one of the Hellraiser movies (it sounds like something Pinhead would say).. but I could be wrong.. (and hey, it's not my cat).

EDIT: Ok, looking at it again, I don't think it's from Hellraiser.. but it's starting to bug me...

Capt. HM

[ 07-31-2001: Message edited by: Captain He-Man ]

I kinda like the first one, but my Chris, my cousin, a.k.a. Sebastian/Commander Cypher, insists on using his.... Oh well.....

And Blades, he is crazy.... Crazy people: can't beat 'em, so you gotta like 'em. I'm crazy as well, I guess it runs in our family, eh, Chris?

[ 08-01-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

i think the irony one is from the matrix, when morpheus is talkig about how the robots took over..

does anyone have an idea about the last one?

("Alpha, and omega; death, and rebirth. As you die, so I am reborn")

I'm thinking that he-man movie, with dolph lundren, but i could be wrong..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

quote:

How about a good quote for me, mine lacks...........Hmmmmmm.......I can't think of any, I'm not that good at that stuff

Heh! Thats ok since your in a fleet you have to use the same quote as everyone in your wing. And we don't use one in Gamma Wing. At this time anyway.

Too bad that we had to give up our squadron quotes , it used to be "We give no quarter, we ask no quarter!" and we had to give up the squadron names too... (it used to be "No quarter") well, we can't get all...

...but we're getting hell of a alot!!!!

Nice quotes everyone. Actually, the quote is "Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony." and yes,it is from The Matrix, I was watching it last night on HBO. The quote Caine gave was pretty cool "Another life taken, another soul lost...another check in my wallet." but it sounds so cold and heartless! I'm a warm and fuzzy guy! (Despite being an assassin ) Malleus Malefictorum had one of the best quotes IMHO, "No remorse, no regrets, I don't care what it meant. Another day, another death, another sorrow, another breath" although I'm so sure about the meaning of it, hehe. And no, I've never played Warhammer 40000, is that like Mech Warrior? Anyway, I've decided to use a new quote, an original quote...that I found on some website. What do you think? BTW, Mike/Cmdr Nova , I'm not sure if the rest of our family as crazy, but as stated above, "I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it" >