Naming profile

desolator

Wasn't sure this was going to be a general discussion question or a BCM question.. so hopefully I've posted it in the right forum.

I'm curious what names on the ship everyone uses. I know a lot of you have it written in your signature, but you must have had other ships than those. Personally my currently assigned BC is named the Intrepid. (oh, the originality.. not...

And what is the Supreme Commanders ship named?

(and the reason of this question? well, I'm not good at shipnames. And I'm loking for a good one for my BCM BC. "The clueless" is suitably on me, right?

I'll help if you want.

Like any of these?

Grey Mouser

Sulaco

Trebuchet

Psychic Fire

Daemon Dog

Dominator

Prophet

Gunslinger

Predation

Long Shot

Bloodletter

Knight Lord or Night Lord

World Eater

Lamentor

Plague Bearer

Blood Thirster

Keeper of Secrets

Rapturous Death

Doom Siren

Chaos Spawn

Dire Avenger

Fire Dragon

Warp Spider

Dark Reaper

Swooping Hawk

Shadow Seer

Wraithguard

Death Jester

Wailing Doom

Great Harlequin

Vicar's Dismay

Like any of these? Some are stolen from various differnt sources, but none you'll get in trouble for at least.

Speed Buggy!!! *Evil Grin*, Sorry, had to.

Seriously though , if you want to pick a more human sounding name for the commander name your forum designation "Desolator" would be great. Don't think there is one. (There isn't, just looked) Provided you wanted to be terran that is.

Other than that just look at anything you can find till you see something you like.

Thank you for your help. After consulting the DB of already assigned name I noticed that the two shipnames I usually use in games weren't taken. So I settled for the GCV Von Braun and/or the Rickenbacker. (some of you may notice were those names come from...