In to The Darkness..(non rp)

demolition

No one said you had to tell your command craft

Remember this is before MK2 or MK3

And you dont know about fleets till your 4th day. You must prove that you can last that long before your introduced to the fleets and given a choice of which to join

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

And you dont know about fleets till your 4th day. You must prove that you can last that long before your introduced to the fleets and given a choice of which to join

I'm kinda getting confused. According to past RP's, these are the fleets that existed before 4/4/3000:

The (now gone) SDF Fleet (Founded May 2990, by Daniel "Tac" Londono),

Orion Fleet (Founded September 2995, by Antti Junkkari),

Wraith FLeet (Founded Dec. 2998, by Daniel "Tac" Londono)

ISS Fleet (InSystem Support Fleet; Founded Feb. 3000, by Gareth DeSylva and Jeehun Ristar)

(All this according to my memory, and I double checked it in the Timeline that DeSylva made.)

THe point is that if you say the fleets didn't exist, you screw 10 years of RP History, screw with the fleet histories, and other stuff, which expands and covers lots of other RP stories. In fact, "Operation Galactic Shield," during the Vesperon-Empirian conflict, utilized the 5 Galcom/Earthcom Fleets (Prime, Orion, ISS, Wraith, SCID).

Also, the Vesp-Emp conflict was completely played out in RP, and it's now being used as official history for BCM. Velari is yours in 3015, remember demolition?

---

Okay, so the point was: if you change a little thing in the past, it just might snowball and change a huge bit of the future. Basic paradox of time travel, or changing history that's already been made.

Oh, and if it's that important to the story (not knowing about the fleets), IIRC, Blades was part of Prime fleet when he first became commander, and DeSylva has already posted stuff about him being FC. Let's start sorting this out, please.

Nova, over and out.

What? Me? Rping? Sure, I'll try...or die trying! (a bit redundant) Just tell me when it's ok to tell my little story. Just pray that it isn't a jumbly piece o poo.

BTW, this is my very very very first attempt at RPing...Forum-wise anway. Last time I tried RPing in an IRC chat, i got kicked, killed, then banned. They were probably jealous of my "1337 RPing 5ki11z" Anyway, I hope some of you like my "unique" writing style. Sorry bout all the smileys, bad habit =P. Mike, I won't let ya down! =)

Nova -

The ISS requires a number of Super Carriers purely because of the fact we are spread thinner than aluminium foil...*grin*. We simply need to have a mobile fighter group, and with only four fighters to a regular carrier, our Defence Command fields 8 super carriers arrayed throughout Sol, AC, and OE. The fleet's roster and structure has been posted to the JOC and no one has dissented, so I'm assuming it stands.

-GD

Hello hello *warning Will Robinson, warning* Hello hello

... there is no JOC. There never has been any JOC. There neither has been, nor ever will be a JOC. You are dreaming, under the influence of drugs or alcahol or have been submitted to a dubious sexual experience.

Read my lips ... there is no JOC ...

LOL..... And I'm making up some of the slack. (BTW, I could really use that old Orion Fleet Handbook, for the new revision, that I'm writing in Badger's absence.)

Back on subject, Chris tells me that he'll probably post tomorrow (Update-he says tonite!). Yay! (You can't keep delaying your first RP post, Chris!)

[ 10-24-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

Sorry about the delay on my post, but my post is a bit long and I'll finish it up by tommorrow. Sorry guys, I SWEAR that I will post it tommorrow.

On a related note, I hope u guys don't mind detailed acts of violence