• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta put it in html form in order for the forum to read it as a pic

,img src=url here.,/img.

thats the format, but change the , to < and the . to >

you post last for the prolouge

after that, you post right after me

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: demolition ]

Jason, unless Im mistaken, your last post casts you as an 18 year old commander who had served on your command ship for, ah, 7 years. This would make you 11 years of age when you first took command. Now, unless you are related to Wesley Crusher, Im thinking theres somthing not quite right there. Also, the average commander doesnt get command of a capitol ship until they are in their mid thirties. I think you need to rethink a couple of things here, cos theres no way in hell any military organisation is going to give command of a multibillion galcred vessel to someone who probably isnt even shaving yet, let alone to someone who's still wears teddy bear PJ's.

• 2 weeks later...

I got your private message, Demo.

I will take a copy of the book home and write my post tonight. You should see it tomorrow. *grin*.

As far as may tardiness is concerned...what he said. *laugh*.

Hmm.... A Firestorm? Damn, that's some heavy firepower. Really hard to get your hands on. Hmm... Other than Jerold Keenan (who's in ISS also), only Blades has one. (according to Fleet DB)

I think it's more of a ranking officer's vessel. After all, Blades is Orion's FC and Jerold is head of CIOPS. (or FC Ristar; I'll wait until official re-organization comes in) Are you sure you can get one? (considering you're just a base level commander, and all, it'd be tough)

---

Hmm... Now that I look at my post in the story, it looks a bit messier than usual. Oh well. It's been a few months since I've RPed.

---

And can another Indie join in? It's an assassin, if you're wondering. I'm not going to tell who, though, until I get a reply. *evil grin* (But then again, you're probably already guessing.)

Hehe. Enter commander Cypher, stage left. ^_^

The laid back, extremely friendly, expert marksman. He's your not quite calm, but just laid back sorta guy. He's charismatic, witty, and all around cool minded.

Since Chris hasn't RPed yet, I don't know how else to explain him, except for what he's given me for the character. And remember he's my cousin..... At least he's in on the fun now!

---

Oh, and if demolition lets anyone else join, then here's some newbie places of help and reference for your first RP posts. This applies to most RPing anyway, so it don't matter if you're gonna RP a different story.

• RP Basics Page
  • Newbie Basics for Online (RP, Fleets, Multiplayer)

• Official BCM Appendix (Includes Ship Specs, Official Back History, etc. Good place to double check your info and whatnot.)

• DeSylva's RP Timeline (I've mirrored this onto my site, since the ISS site is still down. Note that this story takes place in 3000, so you don't need anything post-4/4/3000 unless you're planning to RP in other stories.)

Hmm... I remember doing one of these "Places of Reference" posts for Into the Fire a long time ago.

Since this is my first rp post ever, it might be a while, but I'll get it up as soon as I can. As for a command craft, I know I'm in a super crusier, just not sure which one. Until I know for sure, I'll assume an Aestrom.

Concerning my rank/postion, I'm the unofficial wing leader of Pegasus, being the only commander there! (I can lead myself. Wow.) ISS is still being restructured, so my final postion is still pending.