RP Source

Cmdr Nova

Okay, it's about time I finally got around to telling everyone. I've built up a place on an Orion Fleet Subdomain Server, for the RPs. It's under construction, really small ATM, but it's got some basic newbie info, which was my first priority.

www.rp.orionfleet.com

The Orion Fleet RP Source

Tell me what you think. Check all the links and read it. I really want some criticizm, but don't just say 'you suck' without any details, please.

I'll report back here tomorrow.

It's funny how even as recently as January, I hadn't even heard of the BC games..... And now I'm being kind and helping more newbies join along.

If there's anything you want to add to my guides, please do so. I'd love to see what everyone else sees inside the RP's. I know for a fact that everyone sees everything differently, so I'd love to see your explanation on what makes RP.

Contact me by:

[email protected]

lol Mike, I felt bad so i decided to add my 2 cents in . Anyway, the site is pretty cool, i

like the java reflection thing and the flash menu. I have a problem with that head line

thingie, the one that fades in and fades out with stuff. It's not really a problem, just

annoying. Everytime a sentence fades in that's more than 1 line long, the 2nd line pushes

everything down, then pushes everything back up when it fades out. I'm sure you could

solve this problem with some unusual frames . Anyway keep up the good work cuz

[ 09-20-2001: Message edited by: Sebastian ]

*ack* *gasp* Chris? You're actually in the forums? I thought you'd forgotten.

About the fader. I noticed that a while back, and made the table it's in a bit larger, hoping it'd work. Guess 50px isn't large enough for 2 lines.

It's fixed. Updates not live yet, so live with it until at least tomorrow... (BTW, I really despise using frames. It's just too overused for me. I was thinking of using frames a long time ago, though; thank you very much....)

C ya later cuz!

Don't be silly Mike! I'd never forget about this forum! There was just never anything I could respond to. Perhaps I should wander about other BC forums and see if I can stick my 2 cents in somewhere

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: Sebastian ]

quote:

Originally posted by Sebastian:

Don't be silly Mike! I'd never forget about this forum! There was just never anything I could respond to. Perhaps I should wander about other BC forums and see if I can stick my 2 cents in somewhere

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: Sebastian ]

You'd be welcome to put your 2ct in at the origanisation thread