Reminiscents (non rp)

peterkist

Nice start Jeffery, but can you add a time to it so that I at least know how old I am in the story

I'll be leaving shortly and will not be able to spend time on this RP until monday or tuesday evening (probably tuesday). Ah well, at least that gives me some time to think about it.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu:

not too sure where in the timeline to put this RP, that's why I left it blank, any suggestions?

Just in and out for a second, but I've got my history here. This history is based on Dasilva's timeline. I was born in 2990, and intercorp was founded in 3012. The setting of the story is in the future, so I'd suggest somewhere in 3030 or so (Then I'm 40 years of age, old enough to look back at the past). If that's too far in the future then that's ok with me as well, but it would probably be a while after 3012.

Anyway, the history is not definite yet (I can always change it ).

EDIT: The rationale behind being born in 2990 is that I feel that I do not belong in there with the vets. That's their history. I'm making a kind of 'second generation' history of my own. The first Gammulan war, etc are their stories (I'm only 10 years of age or so), I just stick to them.

Furthermore, 2990 is my membernumber in the forum + 1000, but I will loose that statistic in a short while

[ 10-07-2001: Message edited by: Riga ]

quote:

demolition wrote

There is a problem with your post

Prime fleet has control of Velari in Polaris-2

More specifically my Epsilon Wing is stationed there

huh? my posts are in polaris-1, not in polaris-2. It all happens on the other side of the wormhole.

Or did you mean something else?

Let me know.

Velari Startation which you refered to is located in Polaris-2 and is under the control of Prime Fleet not any of the other Fleets as said in your RP. When do we figure out where UVC-Rising Sun is?

Im closing on it and i still don't know where it is. Wouldn't i know by now?

quote:

Originally posted by demolition:

Here is the quote from your RP

Recently Velari had been taken over by ISS fleet, so he had not very much to fear on the Polaris 2 side of the wormhole.

all you got to do is change ISS to Prime

Then its correct

Ok, I misunderstood. Changed it.

Riga, I liked it a lot, have added my part in.

Sorry for the delay, my wife thinks that I having a mistress with all the time I'm spending in the office.

Demolition, not too sure where this is happening in Polaris 2, as I'm pretty rusty with the navigation. Could you suggest how far this should happen from Velari?

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu in
this
thread:

I'm really beginning to hate the Chinese saying, "May you have interesting times."

Heh, no wonder. It's not only a saying, it's a curse!

Best regards.

Ahh.... 3020. Nova's 40 by then. Hmmm... Never thought about that.

Considering he joins Orion Fleet at 28 and becomes a commander, he too, was really young, and was looked down upon during his initial tours of duty for Orion.... So I've got a thing or two in common with Riga.

I'll catch up on the story and post soon.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu:

Sorry for the delay, my wife thinks that I having a mistress with all the time I'm spending in the office.

heh, my girlfriend starts to complain that I invest more time in all this than in her

Nova: welcome to our little excursion...

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: Riga ]

Sure, i'll go for another Act

We still need one more post on this one.

A good finisher.

I left it open to be finished in a report to Galcom, which means a member of Galcom must finish this one off. So......

Elio, post the report summerizing the story and then we'll move on to act 2