The Bad Guys!!!

It's been a some time since i posted anything, but one thing i noticed is that there is no more Fleets Fights. No more "MY FLEET IS BETTER", "NO MINE IS"; "OUR WING, JUST MOPES UP THE OTHERS HARD WORK", "NO MY WING DOES ALL THE JOB, WHILE YOU SIT AND ENJOY THE SHOW".

Is this no more??? I hope not, I had so much fun before with this kind of discutions. Good days are still to come so:

[RP]

PRIME FLEET GAMMA WING RULES!!!

THE OTHERS SUCK!!!

[/RP]

[ 10-10-2001: Message edited by: Hugo Pinheiro ]

[rp]

We at PRIME FLEET do all the work. You travel the skies looking for adventure, Orion just sit back and waits for us to find trouble.

YOU ARE COUCH COMMANDERS

You sit back an enjoy the show.

FROM HELLS HOT I STAB AT THE, WITH MY LAST BREATH I SPIT AT THE!!!

[/RP]

Nice to be back

[ 10-10-2001: Message edited by: Hugo Pinheiro ]

(RP)

Oh, and wings are now stationed at certain patrol zones. Too bad. Prime's Epsilon wing (lead by Demolition) seems to be the front-line force at the moment, guess you're just going to be all talk then.

(/RP)

Get your orders and such sorted out with the rest of Prime's forces. Every Fleet needs everyone to get active right now. Multiplayer is looming, and re-structuring/re-organizing is occuring.

Gamma has a very important area to patrol and defend

they'll be seeing alot of action just as my wing will

at any rate all wings are subject to come out and help me on the front lines if i request it. There fore if the goings get rough, Prime will send out the best from the other wings to kick the sh*t out of the tough SOBs who oppose us. And im sure Orion and Wraith will also be on the borders and in coordination with my wing, prime and each other

after all, we're all Galcom

Beware, for the storm cometh

[edit] edited grammer

[ 10-11-2001: Message edited by: demolition ]

"After all, we're all Galcom." Very true. Now it's time to help our brothers. Wraith and ISS need new recruits now, though. ISS just went over some restructuring, but it's got so few people, that one of it's wings is under Orion's control...

(RP)

Oh, and Prime can't do all the work. We're an organized military structure (Fleets), and each part, each fleet, has it's job to do. Let's show the bunnies what they're supposed to be afraid of.

Why? Because we're Galcom.

(/RP)

Besides, it's part of the job description, right?

[ 10-11-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

[rp]Need I remind you, if it weren't for the ISS taking up defence, GalcomHQ would have been destroyed and rebuilt at least five times over.

[/rp]

[ 10-11-2001: Message edited by: Urza ]

[RP]

And also we are station in the Moon,it's close enough to get there in time to safe your buts. We are GAMMA WING. We fight for a living. We do not kiss generals around we do the dirty work; that's fight all the hopeless batles when you stay behind and reorganize. I'm not saying you are not needed, just that Gamma is the most needed because we do all the dieing, when you do all the kissing. Nice live hey!

INSURGENCE your days are over, when the others start to fight, not kiss generals.

[/RP]

There is too much (Oh i love my Fleet, going around. It's nice a bit of "civil war" betwen flets.)

Well said, Savage. I mean, let's face it, these days even the ISS is more active than Gamma Wing.

And that's saying something.

[rp]

Would this be the same Prime Fleet that managed not to notice an entire Gammulan fleet coming through Pluto during the First Gammulan War?

[/RP]

*grin*

[RP]

Oh, don't give me that "did not notice an entire fleet" story. We were outmaned, outgunned and overworked, when you were having partys. We did our best. "I was out aving the galaxy when your father was in dippers", so show me some "GOD DAMM RESPECT"

WHAT DO YOU THINK, THAT THE GAMULLANS ARE ANIMALS, DUMM, LOW IN INTELIGENCE???

Well animals OK, but the rest.

They know are weak spot, back then was Pluto and the partying commanders.

[/RP]

[rp]

Please!! Without ISS you would all be atomic space debris, a result of gammulan IOD's tearing you apart.

You Prime space cadets think you're such hotshots but ISS is "the first and last line of defence" for a reason, because if it wasn't for us you'd be up to your nostrils in insurgent and gammulan plasma blasts. So carry on blowing your horns, i'll be out patrolling, making sure your cadet hides will be safe for another day so you can tell us all how great you are. Enjoy your party... while it lasts.

[/rp]

gggggggggoooooOOOOOOOOO ISS!!!!!

[RP]

quote:

ISS is "the first and last line of defence"

That is not true, and you know it. You sit back and enjoy the fun, and are only called when the "$hit really hits the fan". We are out Dieing and you wait for the call. It's a good think i say Fresh Trops when most of us are killed in the line of duty. We die in order to otheres survive, its not the first time that i have to blow my ship in order to destroy 3 or more enemy ships, and SAFE THE GALAXY as we know it. And by the way i'm paying them out of my own pockets. lend me some money???

[/RP]

[rp]

quote:

its not the first time that i have to blow my ship in order to destroy 3 or more enemy ships

so what you're telling me is that you are so inept you have to blow up your own ship (and a very expensive GALCOM ship at that!) to disable/destroy hostiles!?!? Cadet, you're lucky you haven't been court marshalled!!

Damn Prime cadet cowboys.

[/rp]

come on, you walked into that one!

edit: [rp] And i'll be damned before I'll lend you creds so that you can go kamikaze with a very expensive miltary cruiser![/rp]

[ 10-20-2001: Message edited by: buckthesystem ]

[rp]

That'll be enough of that soldiers. Play nice or i'll have you both in a desk job watching the stars go by

Now sit down and wait for ur orders.....

......frigen cadets.....dunno what their talking bout....al they do is try and boost their ego...

[/rp]

Guest Remo Williams

LOL!!

RP

Very interesting Orion, ISS. We all know you guys can talk the talk, but will you guys be able to walk the walk when MP arrives. Prime has erased half the Commanders that were in our database and were still the largest GALCOM Fleet. Almost five times bigger than ISS last time I looked. So don't kid yourself Prime is the only thing keeping the insurgents from owning a StarStation in Saturn. We have ships and men patroling right up to the Gammulan frontline. We are in a constant battle against the Insurgency to keep them out of Sirius, And Centris so you guys can carry out your covert ops or so Orion can mass their fleet for those big gun tactics. Truly Prime Fleet is the main obsticule between GALCOMS enemies and SOL. So next time you guys see a Prime patrol Squadron cruising by raise those hands up high in salute to the the massive and powerful Prime Fleet. The Work horse of Galcom!

/RP

let the flames begin!