bad day (non-rp)

quote:

Originally posted by demolition:

Good post Riga

I could pull some strings and get your mission specs.

PM them to me and i'll post em in my next RP

Sorry Demolition, but I never plan my storyline in advance. I just sit down, read back one or two posts to get 'into it' and then start writing. I never know what Riga is doing until I'm actually writing it (usually rewrite it three times, but never mind that...).

Anyway, I'm onboard the Eliminator now, and you can decide to take me along, or send me back to Velari (in which case I find a way to Andromeda as well )

quote:

Originally posted by demolition:

Good post Riga

I could pull some strings and get your mission specs.

PM them to me and i'll post em in my next RP

Demolition the Andromeda's orders were for a surgical strike on a Gammulan held planet(pick a planet)it was supposed to be a quick hit and run but it didn't quite go that way. The Andromeda is now 3 days overdue reporting back to Wraith HQ so they are probably wondering where she is about now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok guys this fight I think is going a bit to easy I think we should add some more Gam support, anybody else want to RP them or will I just drop them in?

Edit: I was looking forward to a bit of a furball of a fight during the escape and I had levelled the opposing Gamulan forces acording but now I think we over powerthem quite a bit.

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Emmett.hendrick ]