Gammulan RPG Thread

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Cadet JJ.. it's IMB... not IPF

{rp}

Blades, I think your cadet needs some more training, you had better keep him Locked up until you can teach him to sit and stay.

If this is what I have to worry about the Diplomacy fleet coming up against, well, NO WORRIES MATE!!!

{/RP}

[rp]

Ah ha! Just as I thought! The Gammulan "diplomacy" fleet, is just that: a fleet! Not just any fleet, mind you, their main war fleet! Any race thinking the Gammulans actually have anything to do with diplomacy deserved to get conquered.

[/rp]

Oh, and by the way, your webpage incorrectly states that Gammulans are "the bad", when in fact they are "the ugly" (really ugly) Insurgents are "the bad". They might be bad, but they aren't ugly!

[rp]

"If any of you vac-sucking pig dogs come into Terran space, i'll personally come... shove my IODS up your arses and re-arrange your ugly facial features! And if you think i'm scared of your pathetic stormcarriers, well... I eat stormcarriers for lunch! (For the most important meal of the day, breakfast I eat planets)"

[/rp]

TAKE THAT!

"Your one ugly, mother f****r!"

-Commando, Movie: Predator

{rp}

The lemmings are coming out of the woodwork, Orion, ISS, wow, all kinds of Lemmings!!

Well, Lemmings, you do NOT want the full attention of the Diplomacy Fleet, full attention means your full destruction.

We are a race, not a fleet, your are part of Prime Fleet, whereas I control EVERY offensive weapon of the vast Gammulan Empire. With a snap of our fingers, the full resources of that might, can and will come down upon you. So be careful what you wish for.

My advice would be for you to go back down into your little holes and Quiet down, I have bigger fish to fry right now, but we will get to you, if that becomes necessary.

Your commander of Orion has already been called back to Galcom HQ for a little talk, will you be the next to get your Supreme Commanders wrath?

But if you would like to test your mettle, come on over to the Gammulan Sector, Defensive Advisor Advil would be more then happy to make your last memories, shall we say, memorable...

I have an offensive to run, so perhaps you would care to discuss your little vacation to Gammula with Advil..

I am the offensive advisor, and there are NO plans in the near future for an invasion of any Galcom controlled sectors. So until then, you will have to cool your jets, unless you come to us, but then you will deal with Advil and the Patrol fleet. And you REALLY wouldn't like that!!

{/rp}

Chew on that one!! LOL

It sounds to me like the Patrol Group will be seeing action from the humans soon, assuming any of you survive the Diplomats. Excellent. They need some target practice occasionally. Why do I doubt you humans fight half as well as the Falkeries?

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Advil ]

[RP]

"I think it's time for a little ISS covert ops, men," says Keenan loudly. "Alright, this is the mission, we take this ere R.A.N.D.O.M." Keenan points his thumb behind him towards the giant missile with the word ACME written in gold on it. "And shove it right down in their home system!" Keenan takes a breath.

"Any questions? Good, dismissed!"

[/RP]

Prepare for oblivions embrace!

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

[RP]

quote:

Your commander of Orion has already been called back to Galcom HQ for a little talk, will you be the next to get your Supreme Commanders wrath?

Ah, you're intelligence, much like you ability to please women in bed, is inadequate. You'll find that it was Commander Epsilon 5, not I that was recalled to GHQ to represent Orion in a J.O.C summit to discuss your *ahem* warty behinds, and the best method of which to give it a short, sudden kick.

quote:

But if you would like to test your mettle, come on over to the Gammulan Sector, Defensive Advisor Advil would be more then happy to make your last memories, shall we say, memorable...

Oh I see, so now you're inviting us into your territory, rather than you trying to take ours once again? I wouldnt recomend that my wet nosed little Hobgobolin, because you may find the Orion Fleet taking you up on that offer. And you dont want that.

Remember the ass whupping you got during that last two wars? For the biggest, most advanced race in the galaxy, you sure seem to have a nasty knack of falling short of your objectives. May I suggest somthing more worthy of your time? Hows about teaching your women NOT to drag their knuckles along the floor behind them - and for gods sake no more of those awful war chants. It's turning our milk sour.

[/RP]

Bite me

{rp}

An Elite Force Marine, hmm, Prime is giving those RANDOM devices to anyone nowadays. Must be getting pretty desperate to get out the big guns and we haven't even fought a battle yet.

That's OK, our marines would be more then happy to take that little device off your hands, it should not be trusted in the hands of children.

Oh, and better not let our women hear you spout off like that Blades, commander of Orion, they just might take one of our ships and come and show you what they are capable of, as in Blowing your ship right out from under you.

Enough of this blustering, you could not take on the diplomacy fleet on your best day, but again, we are not at war, and won't be for quite a spell I expect. You really have nothing that we want, except maybe for slave labor to build our ships and space stations.

No, we are dealing with far more important species right now, and once they are handled and contained, we MAY decide to spend some time in your sectors, but until then, Advil can take care of any misunderstanding we may have with Orion or it's ilk trespassing in our space.

I have an offensive to run, good day.

{/rp}

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

[RP]

You claim to have a warriors heritage, yet you talk like a frightened old woman. I tire of you bold claims and attempts to squirm out of trouble. I hope for your sake your masters are as obsequious as you, or you may find they take offense to your sniveling, unlike the Orion Fleets amusement.

And next time you try to invade, be sure to take the short cut into our territories. We'll be waiting first in line for you.

[/RP]

{rp}

quote:

And next time you try to invade, be sure to take the short cut into our territories. We'll be waiting first in line for you.

If and when that time comes, I will be sure to oblige you, because once the Orion fleet has been gutted, the rest of the Prime Fleet will run in terror. Aw, with fond thoughts to the future, I bid you Adou!!!

{/rp}

NO!! Bite me!!

{RP}

Heh, Blades is all Talk. COWARD! YOU are too insignificant for us to waste our time on you. Not even the Falkeries whom we easily conquered were as petty as you are.

{/RP}

I sense hostility here! LOL

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

quote:

If and when that time comes, I will be sure to oblige you, because once the Orion fleet has been gutted, the rest of the Prime Fleet will run in terror.

I think not.

Prime is not talk. Prime does not boast. Words, at this point, would be somewhat of a waste, don't you think? If the time comes when we shall dance, then we shall dance. Until then, it is spelled "Adieu"

[RP]

Coward, huh? Thats right. Lets put off this little spat by implying that I am too scared and puny to face you. Lets have you keep yourselves at a good distance from the like of poor, little, insignificant old me so you dont have to sully yourselves with putting me to death.

You make me smile, my warty little fungal growth. All the time you boast of you ability to vanquish the mightiest of foes, yet you still havent been able to penetrate meaningfully into our territory and shy away from conflict. Or maybe this is the new voice of Gammulan reason. Maybe this diplomacy of yours covers a simple, stark thruth - The fact that you and your entire species have been bested by humanity on more occasions than you can stomach. You have finally realised that your talk is just that - talk. You failed to breach our defenses and drive us to our deaths. You failed to take and hold territory from us. You failed your gods, your families, yourselves. You failed to win a war of brutality or attrition, and going by those two examples, you really believe you can win a war of words?

Out of your league you toady little anal wart.

[/RP]

Strike three.

{RP}

Ohhh.. scary! I just said Blades was all TALK.. Now he tries the same line on us. Blades just told us that we are all just talk. How ORIGIONAL! Oh well, they say imitation is the best flattery. If thats all you can come up right now, what wonderful maneuvers will you perform during actual combat? Look out, don't ram into your own ships!

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

[RP]

"You gammulans think your so superior! Don't you?!? Well, if Blades is just talk why do you keep on whining like my dog saying 'Ohhh, were so good! We kicked the Falkyries arses, you can't beat us, nah nah nah'. Well, at least blades doesn't have an IQ as low as a RETARDED GOLDFISH!"

Keenan turns his gaze away from the console with the ugly gammulan faces on it towards his combat officer.

"Open launch bays, release the secret weapon!"

The combat officer showed a look of pure terror, then sudden took control of himself an executed the order. The launch bays of the myrmidon opened up out out flew little men in suits with brief cases wearing oxygen helmets.

On-board the Gammulan ship UCV-Darksabre, the gammulan lorddavid starred quietly at his ships bridgeview, his eyes gave off an eerie glow.

"Magnify image... my god! What is that?" He asked his tactical officer. The officer turned to him, with a terrified look.

"LAWYERS, SIR!"

The little men with brief cases rocketed over to the gammulan ship, and began beating it with the brief cases. Slowly the ship broke to pieces, but not before the crew escaped.

Onboard a shuttle escaping from the debris field was lorddavid.

"Hah, you can't get me!" with his attention away from the controls, the foolish gammulan accidently dived into the heart of a sun and went poof.

And they all lived happily ever after, except for the gammulans who were all wiped out my randoms launched by the ISS Intelligence Command taskforce sent cloaked into gammulan space!

Have a nice day!

[/RP]

EAT THAT!

"Weapons officier, deploy OUR secret weapon upon the GCV-Myrmidon."

All of a sudden the mother computer on the GCV-Myrmidon shuts down taking life support with it for I have uploaded Windows ME to your ships computer BUMUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's funny how this started out as a nice little Gammulan recruitment thread and turned into a Prime fleet, Orion, ISS, blow smoke thread!!

You guys have problems with your masculinity and therefore are a little frightened of us perhaps?

That's OK, BECAUSE YOU SHOULD BE!!!!