Gammulan RPG Thread

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

How can anyone show respect to a hot-tempered, ugly pile of mullet guts like you?

Hmm, maybe because we will destroy you otherwise...

Show a little respect and we may be merciful and allow you to die quickly, instead of SLOWLY and in GREAT pain!!

Shingen, i'll give you 5,000,000 galcreds if you assasinate that jaguar! (payable within a week after successful completion of objective)

One less goat...err...ummm....gammulan for my intelligence net to keep track of

[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

{rp}

Shingen, as a personal favor, I would appreciate you blowing that Commander Keenan out of the sky. Don't kill him, just bring him to me please. You will be well compensated, and will have the undying gratitude of the Gammulan Empire.

I would like to try out my new laboratory down in my medbay, it has some wonderful encounterments that would make him scream rather nicely.

But, if commander Keenan apologizes and takes the price off my head, I will think about possibly removing the same off of him. Otherwise I will have to kill every little insect that comes after me and I have other things to do.

OK, Shingen, tell ya what, if I can pull it off, I will get you your own Stormcarrier if you bring him alive and kicking to me. I will make sure that he lasts a few weeks at least, he will wish that he had never been born. Then, I will give you whatever cargo or weapons that you want, illegal in the galcom quadrant or not, and then you can return what is left of Commander Keenan to ISS for burial or cremation or whatever they are doing with bodies in the Galcom quadrants these days.

Again, alive and kicking, I want him alive, oh and I will keep his head, and it will be mounted in my trophy room.

Thanks Shingen, let me know if you want the contract, otherwise the offer will go to another assassin that I know.

If you pull this off, you will be one of VERY few Terrans that will have FULL access to Gammulan space. Unless of course, you wish to become one of us!!

{/rp}

Heh!!

Er, Jerold? Don't write cheques your body cannot cash.

As the ISS is a fleet based in the home systems of Galactic Command, it appears that my over-enthusiastic Intelligence Command Head has suggested a course of action that would violate our jurisdiction.

HOWEVER...should you ever show your ugly, red-eyed, wrinkled head in the Terran Quadrant, I will join him in creating what will certainly be a fitting funeral pyre out of your coveted Stormcarrier.

-GD

{rp}

Well, you will be disapointed, I am busy with some cyborgs at the moment, and what you might call just plain old machines, but once that is finished, you never know where the Diplomacy fleet might be deployed.

But fact of the matter is, if we do meet in battle, it will be your ship components that will be decorating my trophy room.

You had better hope that the Diplomacy fleet finds better things to do, because if we decide to go into the terran or any other Galcom quadrant, we will destroy you, utterly, totally and completely.

But, in the meantime, if you will keep control of your commanders, I would appreciate it. Commander Keenan is trying to create an incident, and I really don't want to have to kill every person that comes near me, but if I must, I will, but again, I'd rather not. And if you get him to take his contract back, I will remove the contract on him. Sounds like a reasonable request. Please take care of it.

Until then, tah tah!!

{/rp}

Guest Shingen

Posted by Jaguar

quote:

Yes, welcome back Shingen, wanna join the Gammulans, would love to have you on board

Ummm.. thanks for the invite, but my position regarding fleets is well documented.. Terran, Gammulan or otherwise. Besides, I'm only half Gammulan.

Posted by Jerold Keenan

quote:

Shingen, i'll give you 5,000,000 galcreds if you assasinate that jaguar! (payable within a week after successful completion of objective)

5,000,000 wouldn't even cover my retainer fee! Just goes to show you how cheap the Terran Fleets really are! Hell, I coul clear 5 mill trading deflector arrays faster then I could take out Jaguar... besides, I got a soft spot for Gammulans. They my be mean and ugly, but at least I can trust them.

Posted by Jaguar

quote:

Shingen, as a personal favor, I would appreciate you blowing that Commander Keenan out of the sky. Don't kill him, just bring him to me please. You will be well compensated, and will have the undying gratitude of the Gammulan Empire.

When MP come along I just might do it free. Terran Fleet types get on my nerves!

ummm. on secound thought, free isn't in my vocabulary... we'll talk!

{rp}

Very good decision on your part, but watch it when you leave your "safe" space. Because if I find you outside your accepted border, your free game, and I got the hunting license.

Again, We have no plans at this point to be anywhere near Galcom space, so your threats are pretty pitiful, considering that I have said this a number of times.

{/rp}

Guest Shingen

heheheh.. nothings funner then p*ssing off fleet types! I know that when MP roles around they'll probably all gang-bang me just to show off, but what the hell... it's only a game.. right?

then again, tactics and strategy have always been more then a match for brute force and numbers...that's what makes being an indie so much fun!

See ya in MP!! I'll be the RED in your RADAR!

[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: Shingen ]

I love flux-fields, but I prefer the long route, more 'goats' to use as target pratice.

You know, you vacuum sucking gammulan pig-dogs are really starting to annoy me. I've always wanted a stormcarrier, howa bout I wait for you in syrion/droidian space right outside the flux-field. You versus me, my Galactan versus your precious stormcarrier. I'll kick you in your nuts (assuming you have any, from all your girly talk I bet you don't) and take your ship!

Or are you afraid of going into syrion/droidian space without a fleet to back you up? I'm sure they remember you from your last visit, mwuah hah hah hah .

[ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

RP tags please.

quote:

you vacuum sucking gammulan pig-dogs

is sort of harsh. If Jaguar wasn't absolutely sure you were joking with him....

I think the veterans know it but for the benefit of the newbies and also just for convention. We made it we need to stick to it.

Thanks

Yes, the RP tags are important, I knew what you meant, but the newbies would be a little shocked!! To say the least!!

{rp}

quote:

Or are you afraid of going into syrion/droidian space without a fleet to back you up?

My job is to instruct and command the Gammulan Diplomacy fleet, all orders spring from me and my orders spring from the Gammulan War Council, namely Lord David.

You on the other hand are a little ant in the hive, I will ALWAYS have a fleet to back me. It is part of the Job description, or hadn't you noticed?

Overwhelming force, that is the name of the game. If you wish to go into those sectors by yourself, unless you have a death wish, I would not advise it. That is why I take a fleet!! Unlike you, I am not stupid enough, nor naive enough to think that I can take on a whole race by myself.

But, if we are lucky enough to meet in a neutral sector, I will tear your bulkheads apart around you, and as you are watching your ship and crew die, remember where your pride got you.

I am a Gammulan War councilor and head of the Diplomacy fleet, you think that you can take us on by yourself, be my guest. If you want to try to make it to the other side of that flux field, be my guest. But expect a heck of a fight getting there, and don't expect to get out alive!!

Me on the other hand, I will take a fleet of ships with me, Carriers, cruisers, etc, and as many fighters as they will hold. This is an invasion fleet, not a picnic in the park. So if you are dumb enough to try, please. FEEL FREE!!!

You will never catch me alone, I am too important to the war effort to lose, whereas you on the other hand..... your not exactly irreplaceable... I can buy a dozen of you down at the local academy....

{/rp}

HEH!!

[RP]

Man oh man, YOU ARE COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THE SOUND OF YOUR VOICE! You aren't that important, when I kill you... and I will kill you. Lorddavid will just promote another retarded goldfish into your possition.

I don't care if you take a fleet with you, what is it comprised of at the moment? a half dozen stormcarriers? Let's see, half a dozen stormcarriers plus one slightly superior gammulan, whose completely in love with himself, a couple of syrions and droidians who will want me out of their territory... I think the odds don't look to good... for you!

C3PO: Do you know what the odds are of successfully beating Cmdr Keenan with only half a dozen stormcarriers?

C3PO: Seven trillion, nine hundred and fourty seven thousand two hundred to one.

Jaguar: ****!

[/RP]

[ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]