Gammulan RPG Thread

[RP]

My mistake, the Diplomacy fleet does not consist of 6 stormcarriers.

The total amount of commanders and ships inside the diplomacy fleet equals... heh heh heh, one... Jaguar, Jaguar, Jaguar. THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE SMALLEST FLEET THERE IS! ROFLMAO!

The odds have just skyrocketed in my favour bucko!

[/RP]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{rp}

Your pride is your weakness, you write checks that your body, nor your ship, nor your crew can cash.

If you wish to come after me, that's fine, but you are not worth the energy to come after specifically, but if you decide that you'd like to try, my men would like a live fire exercise, and you, I suppose, would fit the bill, not much of a challenge, but that's OK, they don't need all that much practice anyway.

The Solid waste that spews forth from you is quite amusing, and it is great fun, but when the time comes, you too will realize the destructive power of the Gammulan Diplomacy fleet.

I have an offensive to run, logistical contingencies to deal with, and races to conquer. You will have your turn to die, have no doubt of that. It just won't be today, I have more important ants to crush.

You will get your turn, I promise....

{/rp}

LOL

{rp}

quote:

I'm not the only person here who is a little prideful. And I find you, and your fleet as intimidating as spongebob squarepants, you also look a little like him too!

I have no clue who spongebob squarepants is, but that's OK, I think I get your drift.

I am not being Prideful, I am stating facts, you work in a part of a fleet, which is a part of Galcom.

I am THE FLEET, I am in charge of it ALL, and you come in here and threaten me like it was one on one as equals? HAH, I am in charge of the ENTIRE gammulan Offensive fleet. That's ALL wings, ALL ships, ALL offensive arms of any sort fall under my command, what are you in charge of? a bunch of grunts? Who do you take your orders from, hmm, Desylva I believe, and where does he get his orders, From Galcom, and where do they get thier orders? Your Supreme Commander, how many levels is that? 4?

I take my orders from one person, the head honcho himself of the Gammulan Military, Lord David.

Now tell me, who has the higher rank here comparably?

You are like a kitten threatening a doberman.. You got claws, sure, but I have BIG nasty teeth, and outweigh you by 10 times.

Tell me who is being prideful....

I state facts and you get angry, what can I say..

Back to these logistics....

{/rp}

HEH!!

[RP]

Fine you answer only to lorddavid, well... he must have been drunk if he gave you that authority.

Reasons Why:

1. You were obviously born in a mental ward

2. You are so in love with yourself, and probably think you could take on the entire universe by yourself.

3. You are more prideful, arrogant, boastful and psychotic than any human myself included. But gammulans are that way, I guess.

3. You have the Intelligence Quotient (IQ) of a retarded goldfish.

If we put your ship, and any commander of galcoms ship in a region far away from jump gates, and dissabled your jump drive so you wouldn't run away. You would get your ass kicked, and fly out into the void having a hissy fit the whole time going:

"Ahhhhh dumb dumb terrans, im better... yesssss... Im smarter..... yesssss..... yesss, cheated they did...... yesssss...... retarded goldfish I am..... yessssss."

And if you think I'm angry? Your wrong, im cacking myself with laughter at the complete incompetence of your entire race. You whine and whine, we kick your ass and your beaten, and you whine and say it'll be different next time.

Its in gammulan nature to fail, they go to fast, to quickly, make more enemies than they can handle and get their asses kicked in the process. And they never learn from their mistakes. How many failed wars have the gammulans begun? and how many have succeeded? You blow enough hot air to fill a blimp!

One day soon, the gammulans will fall. Because of their own failures, too numerous to count, and too vast to compare to the other races of this galaxy.

[/RP]

[ 11-13-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

Okay boys and girls, we're sinking into childish insults here. Let's clean it up a little.

Have you ever heard the phrase "Every corporal carries a Field-Marshal's baton in his pack"? The pips on your shoulder do not define you as a person, OR as a warrior.

-GD