role play while you play

Barrongm

reporting live from the Alidis Space Station..

I have managed to get BCM to run in window and keep the fourum browser open while i play...any one else do this? My ship is on full stand down at station and there energy is slowly returning to them...any way..just thought it was cool to be able to play and be on the forum at the same time...would be great for role playing.

In the long-gone days of RP, there used to be a bit of RPing in Active Worlds..... (This was before even I was around.) Now it's just a ghost town, where only a few head to. I'm hoping someday we can do something there.

And another RP "did you know?": The SC used to RP, back in the day before BCM was in high gear development? (See Orion Lounge.)

Welcome aboard, Barron.

Yeah, when Menchise first brought the AW idea back up, I went to check it out, and ran into Epsilon 5 on Mars (I was lost) so he showed me how to get to the village. Me and him worked on it for awhile, and gradually many started coming. I still go there every now and then, but I'm usually flying through, making updates and poof I'm gone. I usually head to Orion Outpost to find Epsilon 5 but haven't seen him on there lately.

Well, let's see..... This was 2 years ago. BCM was still a long way away, and SC still had time on his hands. I bet if we pester him enough after Multiplayer, BCM:XP, and whatever, then he just might start to RP a bit again.... (And that I'd love to be around for.) But that's just wishful thinking, and there's still a bit to go before MP and BCM:XP......

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]