The Omega Six

{rp}

"Sir.. SOS coming from the invader","where is our shuttle?","Shes towed the Andromeda to the nearest friendly station.. shes already inbound to the Invader","Good. Now I want you to give me a crew list of all the people on that base back on mars.. and then send it to GHQ, also send a copy to Elio, he might like it","Or he might get mad and blow up the place",I laughed,"He isn't that type of a commander","True sir"

I watched as the rest of the enemie ships where scuttled,"is that the rest?","Yes sir.. seems all enemie ships have been destroyed","Whats the casulaty list?","15 ships. 20 fighters Sir",I looked at tacops,"when our shuttle gets down towing ships.. tell her to collect the debris remaining from the fighters","Yes Sir"

We stayed near the battlefield to provide any assistence incase there was another attack.

{/rp}

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{rp}

February 9,3010

"OK. We have you tractored."

Those words brougth a deep sigh onto the bridge. The mission was finally over and this mystery had been solved.

I still believe that we wont' be able to comprehend the amazing technology the Galaxians must have had. But how did they disappear?

That's another mystery for someone else.

Meanwhile my ship had taken serious damage from the dog fight we were in and we were told we would have to be off-duty for awhile.

This someone was okay for the crew but we wondered what they would do to it.

"We have arrived in the Earth region."

I watched as we jumped and GalComHQ came into view.

"So what happens now sir?"

I just stared at the massive star station.

"I don't know Derrick. I just don't know."

{/rp}

• 1 month later...

I for one have been following this story and its a good one. Although i have to say i didn't like the ending. I felt sorta like i did at the end of the Matrix Reloaded...too many questions unanswered. Elio u brought up a good point about the Galxians...if they're weapons and technology were so great, where are they now? Kalshion brought up a whole different twist in the story when he started talking about his booby trapped mk1, but then what became of that? Emmett.Hendrick, all i can say is your description of things was unmatched in this story. It was like i was there hearing your engines, watching it depart the starstation.

But like i said, this was a good read. Congratulations guys.

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

[QB] well i'd just like to take the time to thank the people who helped me with this thread(Emmet,Kalshion,Caine) and i had fun with you people.

i'd like to hear some comments from the people who've been following along(if any.)

Elio and others, just would like to say how much i like your stories. I have only read about half of the the Omega Six so far. It sure adds to my injoyment of the Simulation! Thanks