Indie Chat Pt. 2

Guest Shingen

Guest Shingen

I'm thinking of starting another indie RP soon The last one never got finished.

I pretty much have all of the main plots figured out, and am wondering if anyone else feelings like doing a little RPing.

This one will be a little more structured than the last one, but still free-formish, so that character development can happen and different ideas can be brought in.

I should launch it in the next few days, so if you want in let me know either here or in email/PM.

[ 06-16-2004, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Shingen ]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shingen

Actually I was thinking about starting up a new RP that ties into this RP thread and this one.

Part 3 was lost when the BCC forums reconfigured. I wonder if that forum is still up.

Anyway, it'll be only a written/posting RP as I don't really have time for any MP yet. I've just only starting playing UC so most of the RP story will still be based on BCM-(G).

I'll get more into details as time allows.

• 2 weeks later...

I started using Linux primarily since a month or so ago, so I'm not going to be doing MP for a while, until I can get a second box to throw this server onto.

Um... I could. I always have a tendency to forget and leave these things behind, but if I left e-mail notification on, lol... (Communications are very reliant on email for me now.)

I'm around. I used to be indie, but something's better than nothing, eh?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My input?..I enjoyed reading them, maybe you should get together with SC and write a 100 page book and publish it through Bantum Press. (split the profit) only cost about $1000.00 for 500 or so. sell them through 3000 A.D. Put a $9.99 price tag on em. Hell ,they could develop into a classical series. lol

Guest Shingen

Nah... as long as the community is still reading them, then everythings good.

It just seems that BC RP has went the way of the dinosaur.

quote:

Originally posted by Shingen:

Nah... as long as the community is still reading them, then everythings good.

It just seems that BC RP has went the way of the dinosaur.

yea. i'd do anything to go back to the good ole days where you'd fine a new RP thread every now and then.

newbies should make good use of the Show all topics abiltiy and see all the stories.

personally i'm glad at how RPing came so far but now it's pretty dead. but all we really need is some1 to start a good story and have the whole community get into it but im still dreamin

Till we meet again...

I like rping never done it in a forum and it would be nice if i could get this game working so i could make a character and flesh him/her out on these rping forums ill have to try it if anyone would kindly let me in on it.

Guest Shingen

Ultimately it depends on whomever is creating the RP.

If you have the time, my best advise would be go read:

Apocolypse Begins

Approaching Apocalypse

The Turning of a Wraith

Finding Akira

Preemptive Strike

Preemptive Strike: Part 2

Preemptive Strike: Part Three

Preemptive Strike: Part Four

Preemptive Strike: FINAL CONFRONTATION

The Wraith Massacre

Into The Fire : Prologue and brief

Into The Fire : ACT ONE - Alliances

Into The Fire : ACT TWO - Choices

Into The Fire : ACT Three - Firestorm

Into The Fire Act Four - Deliverence

Into The Fire Act Five - Operation Golgotha

The Independent Way- Part One

The Independent Way - Part II

The Independent Way Part 3 was lost in the annals of time, and I don't think that the story was ever resolved.

There are tons more BC RPs, but these are the only one's that I have actually read.

I will be updating the current Indie RP today or tomorrow.

[ 05-12-2004, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Shingen ]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shingen

Indie=Independent Commander (not affiliated with any known fleets)

When I get time, I'll start it up again...never fear.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shingen

ok I finished the next post. I should be able to update it over the weekend to keep things going.

What I really need is someone from the Insurgency and from Prime Fleet (or GalCom in general) to help me RP the next few battles.