The old days of RP

Guest Malmaison

Hi Malmaison,

Welcome to Battlecruiser Online. Those particular Role-Play Authors simply became busy with real life, and are therefore no longer around. Shingen was with us until just recently. If you would like to help bring back fan-fiction like those people wrote, then you should join a Fleet.

Guest Malmaison

Yeah..I heard Shin was banned...that guy never knew when to shut up. Oh well...he sure knew alot about the Battlecruiser games.

Which fleet should I join?

I would like to bring back the old RP days. There is nothing like a good Roleplay story to get people motivated.

Who wants to RP?

I too would gladly rp with anyone who is willing to expend the effort. I had decided to join Shingen in a narrative and then he got banned. Forward speaking as he is, I was disheartened when he was banned. I like him.

We are the new commanders who must carry the torch. True RP will have a resurgence as long as one thing remains true: There is always someone or a collection of someones who just want to tell a story.

Guest Malmaison

quote:

Originally posted by Teknocack Prime:

I too would gladly rp with anyone who is willing to expend the effort. I had decided to join Shingen in a narrative and then he got banned. Forward speaking as he is, I was disheartened when he was banned. I like him.

Yeah Shin was a character..too honest, and too stupid for his own good. I liked him too, he was a true indie. What happened to all the indies? Did they all get banned?

quote:

We are the new commanders who must carry the torch. True RP will have a resurgence as long as one thing remains true: There is always someone or a collection of someones who just want to tell a story.

Yes, let's pick up the torch. But the story must be a good one..compelling and inventive..something that will do the previous stories proud...

I'm planning on a few RP stories myself, but RL is draining alot of time away now...

But if you start a RP story (one starting at least in 3030, then I might join in)

And about joining a fleet, that's a personal choice, I suggest reading the fleet FAQ to see which fleet is the right one for you: http://www.3000ad.com/fleets/fleetsfaq.shtml