Ok, this may happen in BC:M!

Just watching an old military spoof called McHale's navy, and there's a scene that just reminded me of BC3K...

The american goof-troops infiltrate a russian base to stop a nuclear threat that's in the base.They are low on supplies, etc etc, ya know, all the roughing when being behind enemy lines. They split up into teams of 2 to recon the base.

When they rendezvous to exit the base, the american troops gather back at the fence... 2 of them carrying every kind of machine guns, rocket launchers, grenades, etc on their backs. One guy comes in with a TV and another comes in with a crate load of Vodka.

"Leave the guns"

Galcom Marines:SEMPER FI *hic* biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

ROFL! smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Parias

Spectre Fleet

Chief Engineer, Starstation Destiny

ICV-Galatae

Staff member at HardNews

"Next time you feel like dropping in, keep going untill you get to a river, and THEN drop in." -Jake Logan

Guest Remo Williams

ROFLMAO!! biggrin.gif I haven't seen that old flick in years. I love those old miltary spoof's. you can count on me being one of those last two guys in BC:M. If its not bolt or welded down I,ll be trying to load it in a shuttle.

Two other oldies but goodies from that era were Kelly's Heros & Operation Pettycoat there good for a chuckle or two. biggrin.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Remo Williams

GCV-Lexington

Prime Fleet

Gamma Wing

1st Squadron, (The Guarddogs)

ROTFLMAO !!! I'm suprised that you guys didn't watch it last night. eek.gif

------------------

Commander J.Smith

GCV-ROSETTA

*3rd squadron, Marauder Wing

Stationed, Starbase Fenrir