First Plans for your shiny new BC?

Korono Lakeela

Hay all, been lurking for about a year and a half, but just figured anything constructive I would have to say would have been said better by someone else! I just popped up to ask what some of you plan on doing with your brand new Battlecruiser the day you step on the bridge? First I have to go sink big bucks into getting a 128 ram chip into the machine so the blasted thing can handle it! I figured that 160ram was a needed total anyway. Well, the first thing I plan on doing, well, is kinda sappy, but I can't wait, I plan on landing the BC on the deserts of Earth, jumping on out into FP, lite up a cigar and just admire it from the ground, and then...well..hop into my APC and go RAISE SOME HELL! smile.gif

I'm gonna put some hydraulics on that bad boy, turn up my bumps, then go pick up some honeys around the rings of Saturn. Then I'll get my groove on, Shaft style, on Europa. Can I get a 'hell yeah!'

I'm sorry, I just can't resist...

/rp

I'm gonna wait for ya to land your brand spankin' new BC, light your cigar, then I'm gonna pop ya with a sniper bullet and add your BC to my fleet! hehehehehehe

rp/

------------------

Commander Ledge Rock

GCV Computron

ICQ 68356179 EST

Safety First: I'll put Resnig on the Airlock just in case he starts with his old antics..then I'll beam down with a CAB on the deserts of Mars and race my marines down Cydonia! biggrin.gif

The term "Beggar's Canyon" ring a bell? Them Gams better watch out, because first thing, I'm heading for their planet smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Parias

Spectre Fleet

Chief Engineer, Starstation Destiny

ICV-Galatae

Staff member at HardNews

"Next time you're passing by and feel like dropping in, keep passing by untill you get to a river, and THEN drop in." -Jake Logan

Guest aramike01

First thing, hmmmm...

I'm gonna have to try those good ol' OTSs first. wink.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

Guest r.fajuke

I'm gonna keep praying for a lottery win. I don't think my (6x86 200 M2, 64 RAM, 2Mb Orchid Righteous 3D, which doesn't work for some reason) will be able to run BC:M as smoothly as I would like.

[This message has been edited by r.fajuke (edited 06-21-2000).]

Heh, Korono, I do that everyday, sans cigar of course. biggrin.gif

Anyway, am wrapping up some rendering issues on the new PTE terrain. The first shots I show you guys, I'm certain that someone will most likely pass out. wink.gif

Figure out how to use it first...Then give it a paint job...If I can...Am I able to do dat?

Anyway learn to fly first.

------------------

AKUMA MINAKO

ORION FLEET

GCV- TENCHI

DETERRENCE BATTLE GROUP

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

"War is the plague of Mankind, created by Mankind."

The first thing I'm gonna do is set course for New Frontier...do a lot of orbits of it and get lotsa pictures from lotsa angles! :-)

------------------

Cmdr ShoHashi

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, PreComm Crew, StarStation New Frontier

ICV Aries

ICQ 484321

[email protected]

"Attack With Effectiveness"

[This message has been edited by ShoHashi (edited 06-21-2000).]

Cruis.In, I take it you have not been reading my dev diaries? You can step out of any vehicle or craft, in first person. So, you can be driving or flying and be able to get out of and climb back into your vehicle. If you have the necessary EPs and AI, you can also take command of SAM sites and other weapons of mass destruction and control them.

Don't confuse this with the first person mode inside your ship. For that, you need the BCTE add-on.

In fact, I recently added a shoulder rocket launcher and a shotgun, to the arsenal.

www.3000ad.com/pics/bcm/rl_sgun.jpg

...and to the see the bad boys most likely to be carrying these rigs...meet the work-in-progress, Elite Force marine

www.3000ad.com/pics/bcm/efmarines.jpg

You're already seen the final version of the Infantry Marine

www.3000ad.com/pics/bcm/imarines.jpg

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 06-21-2000).]

Guest aramike01

Great shots!!!

But for some reason the Elite Marine reminds me of my mother-in-law. wink.gif

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

1st thing...... hmm... Probably blow stuff up (i.e. GALCOM HQ, the Starbase on Earth with an OTS....etc...) and self-destruct to see the purdy explosions. >Spectre Fleet

Pre-comm., Cmdr. Alpha Prime

ICV Dark Saber

Official BC3K Tester

Well, I just gonna wait for the next red blip to appear and then I'm gonna mow 'em all down with my modified battlecruiser with all the best missiles and oh yeah my insurgent brotherhood waiting for you to enter our space so we can blow yo asses up!! UCV vessels, do not stand in our way! You will all be destroyed by your choice of not joining the insurgency!!

------------------

"Live forever apes!."

Cmdr. Kron

Spectre Fleet

ICV Vanguard

Guest aramike01

The actual first thing I'm going to do with my BC: I plan on touring the heck out of the galaxy and discovering space once again.

Then I'm going to blow stuff up. wink.gif

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

The first thing I plan on doing is beaming down to Earth and begin basic training of ground ops.

------------------

Commander Bandus

GCV Defiant

*1st Squadron,*HammerHead Wing

Stationed, *Starbase Masada

"Universal Peace Through Deadly Force"

ICQ 48630242 EST

=Wraith Fleet=

If possible, I think the first thing I'll do is line up my BC correctly (in space), get out, walk along to the bow and watch the sun rise over the earth...

Then I'm going to land my BC in my home town and visit my Mum for a cup of tea smile.gif

------------------

Commander Logan

-------------------------

GCV Crazy Horse

*2nd Squadron, Corsair Wing

Stationed: Starbase Cerberus

"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional"

ICQ (10763330)

ZULU TIME

-=+Wraith Fleet+=-

[This message has been edited by Cmdr. Logan (edited 06-24-2000).]