Modern Space Combat - The definitive guide

Cmdr. Logan

I'm looking for sources of information on modern day space combat, based on real-life hardware. I'm going to try and write a book, but if anyone knows of any cool websites or books. Please let me know smile.gif

------------------

Commander Logan

------------------

GCV Crazy Horse

*2nd Squadron, Corsair Wing

Stationed: Starbase Cerberus

"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional"

ZULU TIME

-==+Wraith Fleet+==-

Well this isn't really related to this post except mabye that were both writing something ...

I am looking for any information about the U.S. and british governments putting up camras to watch the public and haven't found to much yet. This is for a school paper and if any one knows of any reliable (or at least not too unreliable) sorce on the net about putting cameras on the public or any kind of "Big Brother" I guess e-mail me with the address if you have time. Also for people living in the UK, (where i hear that there are cameras on every lightpost and street sign in some cities)it would be cool if i could get some of your opinions. If anyone can help me thanks in advance.

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by JoeyGuppy (edited 07-12-2000).]

joey, the Discovery Channel had a documentary on that subject. Go to their site and search for "Little Brother". They're about as reliable as you're going to get aside from getting your hands on sensitive data most local governments would rather you not know about.

Also, check out the UK. It's common practice (in London at least) to place cameras at every street corner and their police like to talk about it...

Anyway, that's what I remember on the subject.

Logan, good luck. Considering that there isn't much experience with low/zero g combat, you're most likely to find information in sci-fi novells. However, if you do stumble across anything, let me know smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Akira (edited 07-13-2000).]