Help required?

J.Smith

Ok, here is the situation. I bought a pickup truck from a dealer as is, I know I was supposed to recieve a list with the problems stated. I didn't recieve the list, and what's more is that the dealer did more damage when replacing the ignition. What should I do, is he responsible for the new damage? The vehicle emissions are bad.

Thanks in advance.

------------------

Commander J.Smith

GCV-ROSETTA

*3rd squadron, Marauder Wing

Stationed, Starbase Fenrir

ICQ#67121847 EST

"choose your allies wisely, for they may turn against you."

=WRAITH FLEET=

Don't know about Georgia, but my state has a lemon law. Basically, you can return vehicles within 3 days of purchase if at all dissatisfied... May want to quickly look into that.

Get thyself a lawer, though. He/She will most likely know more about what your rights are and how long they are in effect.

Good luck.

------------------

Flt. Cmdr. Akira

Spectre

ICV-Nevermore

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

quote:

...I bought a pickup truck from a dealer as is...

This is the problem IMO. By purchasing vehicle as is buyers get a special sticker price. Usually lower than the norm for a dealer.

Read the fine print on that contract or sales slip you signed. Most states have a lemon law as Akira mentioned but terms of this particular sale may just shield the dealer from them.

Find a decent lawyer to find out where you stand legalise wise then prepare thyself for the headache to come - small claims court.

Good luck and may the scales of justice tilt in ye favor biggrin.gif

TTFN

------------------

Commander Gallion

GCV Graf Spee

*1st Squadron, *Corsair Wing

Stationed, *Starbase Cerberus

"Run Silent, Run Deep"

ICQ# 29486270, EST (GMT-5)

=Wraith Fleet=

Second in Command, Wraith Fleet

Bushi of the Dragon Council