Commander Akuma question

Commander Jamont

If got a nice beefsteak fired up outside my base on earth , care to join me for a nice relaxing day of food and party , and by the way the rest of you all are invited to .. PARTY wink.gif

------------------

Commander Nick Jamont

GCV Prophecy IV, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Intel & Espionage Wing Leader - ISS Fleet

"silence is gold"

Guest aramike01

Just what in the heck is the point of this thread??? Please do share, because around here, pointless threads are killed quite quickly.

------------------

Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers

ICV-Intrepid Spectre (Antis)

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 09-27-2000).]

I must say I'm flattered...But I am grounded...Damn coma and all, you understand. wink.gif

Thanks for the offer anyway!

------------------

Commander Akuma Minako

GCV - Tenchi, Orion Starstation (CENTRIS)

Deterrence Battle Group

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

"A sound of the brink where man stops and the beast and nameless cruel forces begin. -Jenny Holzer"

ROTFLMAO!!! OK, now I've seen it all. Someone please pass the corn!...o' cripes, what the hell is Tac doing in the pool.....with a BMP-9?

....as for that steak? someone could get a concussion from just biting it? What happened to a conventional fire?? For crying out loud, Jamont, you can't cook steak over a powercell burst from a ZS10. Besides, I can still see marks....where the jockey was hitting it.

/me - sauntering off to another corner of this mad cookout

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 09-27-2000).]

Despite the fact that I'm living an extreme distance away from the likely location of said party, I'll be certain to dispatch a patrol of radioactive garden gnomes to keep the peace and steal everyone's hats.

smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Parias

ICV-Galatae, Awaiting final assignment

Balor Fleet

ICQ 1293359

Staff member at HardNews

Like the infamous Venus riding on a clam shell Akuma Minako (Still in her coma like state, and drooling might I add) Comes riding in on tac, falls into the water and sinks to the bottem.

Someone tosses her a life float...But she's in a coma. You know how it goes.

I think she looks somthing like this on her entrance...In sequance...

sleep.gif

cwm29.gif

cwm13.gif

rcain.gif

That's it folks. Btw, happy faces complements of a mysterious Bunnie. Thanks!

------------------

Commander Akuma Minako

Deterrence Battle Group

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

"A sound of the brink where man stops and the beast and nameless cruel forces begin. -Jenny Holzer"

A sonic boom announces the arrival of an Intercpetor from above. Which is quickly becoming less above. The plunging craft explodes mid-air, directly after the ejection of the escap module. With a loud crunch! the vehicle falls to the ground, making an unpleasant hole in Jamont's backyard.A suited pilot stumbles out of the hatch. brushes himself off, and removes the flight helmet. Underneath is the embressed face of Cmdr. Liev, who tucks his helmet under his arm and limps over to the hot dogs.

He offers an aplogetic "Sorry," to the members of the party who aren't still clutching thier ears in pain.

As he placed the burned reconstited pork intestine into the de-thawed bun he could be heard mumbling, "Gallion can't even take a joke!" biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Whisper (edited 09-27-2000).]

Suddenly there's a huge shadow over the party on-lookers watch as a violon class starship hovers just above the base. Just then they hear someone yell, "BOONZI!!" and Karl Wolf bungie jumps from the starboard airlock making a huge splash into the pool next to Tac. Popping to the surface of the pool he says, "WAAZZUPP" and proceeds to pass out buds to all near him. smile.gif

You guys are crazy. I'm keeping well out of this. Dont you people know what a cluster **** is? I can see it now, SCID mutants bringing a labotomized Akira to bob for apples, all the top brass snorting pernod and smoking cigars and looking all jolly and chipper until Rattler crashes the party in his size 13's and STOMPS The Insurgency Was Here in your asses.

And, uh, I wouldnt be drinking the punch if Gallion turns up. That guys twisted. wink.gif

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Karl Savage

GCV - Tsunami, Orion Starstation (CENTRIS)

Fleet Leader, ORION FLEET

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'Here cometh the storm!'

A little note floats up to the top of the surface. Within is a very wet note that reads:

Help [stop]

Below that in fine print you can make out a copyright law.

Emergancy help in a bottle is copyright of Minako Productions, Use of object must first be approved from Minako's head office. To use drown.

------------------

Commander Akuma Minako

Deterrence Battle Group

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

All Right! Who started a party and didn't invite "Uncle Rattler!" This has got to change people! wink.gif"><P>Where

------------------

Insurgent One, Rattler

ICV Necromancer, Spectre HQ (Antis)

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester,Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Unbeknownst to all but a very few, the party is really a diversion -- a devious plot.

As the Supreme Commander lounges alongside the pool, sipping a 200 year old brandy and observing the activity in the water, a team of crack Insurgent operatives are, at this very moment, circumventing the new security measures at GalCom headquarters.

Rumors of a new, secret upgrade of some software project have spurred intense interest in the various factions of power across the universe. The goal of the Insurgent commando team is to steal this new software, assess its capabilities, and prevent Galcom (and the Supreme Commander) from expanding its power and influence, and (dare I say) use it to control and manipulate (and torture?) the hapless inhabitants under its protective umbrella.

Just one more combination to crack... Only one more door to open...

[This message has been edited by Steve Schacher (edited 09-28-2000).]

aaaaarrrrrgghhhh....tic... tic... tic... uuuuuuuugggggg....tic... tic... tic...plop....tic... tic... tic...shong.... swish...zzzzzzzzzzzip.

Oh, hey Steve, how's it going! Light a match for me, will ya? Got to get groundside to that party at Minako's smile.gif