Hi all, Sorry for my absence...

Chris Blair

Houdy all! If there is anythang that I am needed to do just show me the way but my old E-mail address now is temp so just reply here.

Please' if anyone can fill me in on the times PLEASE do so biggrin.gif">!<P>Donbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif!

------------------

Cmdr. Chris Alan Blair

Spectre Fleet

Chief Engineering Officer, PreComm crew, StarStation New Frontier

ICV Ticonderoga

[email protected]

ICQ# 42519503

"First To Fight & Leading The Charge"

Whhhaaaazzzzupppppp!!!!!!

Good to see you back man!!! Check out the pic page, there's been some major changes while you were away biggrin.gif.

Anyway, I was away for a long time , I will have to tell you about some of the crazy shit that's happened to me in Asia, too much for this fourm :P but I will send you a e-mail smile.gif.

Yah baby! My old bud is back in da house smile.gif

[This message has been edited by SpacePhish (edited 10-03-2000).]

Guest aramike01

Chris, you should really go and check up on the Insurgent forum. Your sig and post is extremely out of date.

------------------

Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers

ICV-Intrepid Spectre (Antis)

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

And welcome back Chris smile.gif

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

ICV-Eclipse, Destiny Starstation (Nevuela)

Commanding Officer, Destiny

Spectre Fleet

Welcome back, Chris!

As Aramike pointed out, your sig IS a bit outdated now. A lot has happened since you were last on. If you haven't done so already, you need to log into the Fleet Database and register. Due to the Insurgency now having four fleets instead of the one, Rattler has deemed it necessary to move CSOs and CEOs from their respective stations for the time being and assign them to the fleets they are needed. Once you are registered in the database, check back as you will be assigned a particular fleet. If you need more direction, please don't hesitate to ask. Myself and the other Insurgents will get you straight. But remember, please get registered in the Fleet Database as soon as possible.

------------------

Commodore ShoHashi

ICV Aries, New Frontier (Rinaal)

Station Commander, New Frontier

Bishamon Fleet

ICQ 484321

[email protected]