Merry Christmas!

Hasenau

Merry Christmas to all my friends in the Battlecruiser community. I wish you all the best as we celebrate the birth of our Lord. I will spend the day with my extended family. What are your plans?

hehe.. well it's yet more proof that the forums are well organized ad we can dredge up the appropriate thread when the need arises.

on that note, have a Merry Christmas folks!

I'm heading out friday morning to drive to my folks place in Florida for a little over a week.

quote:

Originally posted by echo:

Bla Bla Blickety!

Best wishes to all this fine holiday season, be safe!

Backatcha Darlin.

I bet Santa has a big ol' lump of coal for "your" stockin'. Preferably the kind of coal that has been under extreme pressure in a kimberlite pipe for a few million years.

Merry Mithras, Have a great holiday you guys.

I am outta here for a couple of days, but will check in if given the opportunity. Very busy next couple of days.

I expect a good Loot thread to be started while I am gone!! LOL

• 1 year later...
:) Merry Christmas everyone! I wish you all every blessing at this special time of year. Being a bicultural family, we get to celebrate Christmas twice, once this evening (the Czech way e4038.gif ) and again tomorrow (the English way e4038.gif ) It'll mean eating lots of nice food, who am I to say no? e4060.gif