Whats The First Game you Ever Played?

Commander Jamont

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest macross

Hmm...first computer game (I played) was was probably that text-based chess game on my grandfather's TRS-80.

First decent computer game was Telenguard on a neighbor's C-64 (loaded from tape).

First video game was Skiing on my Intellivision.

First computer game I owned was Dungeons of Daggorath, a real-time RPG on my TRS-80 CoCo. Very well done for the time.

First game for my C-64 was Spy vs. Spy, which was horrible, but at least I could play against my brother.

First _good_ game (and still a favorite) was Raid on Bungling Bay.

eheh, I was a child of the 80's so my first game came that high-tech Original Nintendo and of course the game was Mario. I never did get around to beating that game. I didn't actually hook myself up with a PC until '95 or '96, a P133 (top of the line at the time) and my first game on that was this ten pack of space sims, very bad games . I could never get this one to work, C.H.A.O.S. it was called.

Guest Shingen

I tell you, Aces of the Deep was one WWII came I remember fondly. I just loved sneaking up on those 15k transports/tankers and sending them to the bottom of the sea in a blaze of fire and smoke!

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Jamont:

Ok Ok what do you think of the game

Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe?

IT ROCKED

Yeah! I remember that, still have the orriginal box somewhere round here...

Then I got into "Aces of the Pacific" - loved that game too...

Guest ROoCOoCOo

SWOTL rulez -> I can still remember me flying in a B17 bomber over Berlin, bombing the nazi's ass off

My first games were however:

- Double Dragon II

- Prince Of Persia

- Where in the hell is Carmen Sandiago

- Stunts

Man, those were the days

Guest Shingen

hmmm.. I DL'ed that SWOTL game off the link I posted, but it wouldn't extract. (the file was sweapon.ace)

Did anyone else grab it? If you got it, were you able to extract it ok?