Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...

Akuma Minako

So anyway I'm in a wierd mood today. Cafeene high, tired as heck, homework, poweraid (Don't ask), and more energy in me than you can shake a stick at....Also PMS (Which is a bad combo btw)

So anyway looking for some cheep complements to make me feel a little more chipper rather than hyper/depressed...Kinda like one of those bi-polar days...You know those ones right? (Ask you're girlfriends and wives).

So lay it on me eh? Yah I know I asked for it. cwm13.gif

All in good fun of course! cwm27.gif

------------------

Commander Akuma Minako

GCV - Tenchi, Orion Starstation (CENTRIS)

Deterrence Battle Group

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that we ought to give the Galcom female officers uniforms like in the old startrek, short Skirts and tight top, with thigh high boots!!

Would you go for that Akuma?

Also, I have no idea what PMS is, my wife doesn't get it, THANK GOD!!!!

But from what I understand you are suffering mightily, be strong!!! You are of Galcom, so remember, duty first!!!

Good luck on that homework, and Remember,

CAFFEINE'll KILL YA!!!! (Caffeine is spelled correctly, took it off a Coke can!!lol)

Now excuse me while I go get a Coke!!! OOPS after 1900 PST so never mind, make that a 7-UP!!!

CYA!!

cwm11.gif

------------------

CMDR Jaguar

GCV Excelsior

This is not just a game, It's a life unto itself!!

[This message has been edited by Jaguar (edited 01-29-2001).]

Bored eh?

Computer Stupidities

My Terminus Review (Hey! I take my shameless plugging wherever I can get it!)

EFront Adversing meets Lowtax

Hardnews.org Mechwarrior 4 decal (yet another shameless plug.. show your support for the garden gnome regime! Stomp squishy things in style with my newly-created Mechwarrior 4 decal! Not officially released yet either, goes up tomorrow... uh, I'll quit p1mping and shut up now smile.gif Just right click, Save As..., pop it in your Mech4/content/textures/customdecals directory, select the decal in the game's options menu, and go nuts)

MegaTokyo. Relax, we understand j00

Captain Obvious. Useful in any situation where you want to make your victim look like a complete fool! Use at your leisure!

PVP. Nuff said, if you don't know about this already... well, you do now smile.gif

SomethingAwful. Derek Smartyman jokes aside, Lowtax brings his high skills of "teh funney" to bear on this site. His "A week in the life of The Sims" article is side-splittingly hilarious.

Independence War Official Site. 'Cause, y'know, the game just kicks ass and all.

3000AD. Home of these odd games like "Battlecruiser 3000 AD" and the upcoming "Battlecruiser Millenium" and "Galcom Online". While I haven't checked too much into the site yet and don't know very much about the games (they seem to look very interesting), rumor has it that the person in charge of things (one "Supreme Commander") is an extremely nice person and deserves five hundred trillion billion dollars desposited into his bank account within the next 30 seconds.

Phew, I probably got a whole thwackload more sitting around (like some spiffy new desktop backgrounds for the ESPECIALLY bored.. I'm partial to kasumi1024.jpg myself), but that should tide you over for the time being, enjoy smile.gif

And as for the complimentary compliment... ahh..lesse here. *Ahem* Akuma is l33t liek Jeff K. Allow me to finish that compliment with a quote from the book of ZeroWing:

"All your base are belong to us." -Zig 13:37

Phew, I think I've broken the record for most links in a post on this forum! At least recently.....Well, there WAS that one guy awhile back who posted the 3 zillion Starwars pictures... smile.gif

------------------

Commodore. Parias

ICV-Galatae, Sanctuary Storage Facility (Sygan)

Balor Fleet

ICQ 1293359

Staff member at HardNews

[This message has been edited by Parias (edited 01-30-2001).]

• 2 weeks later...

If I didn't know any better I'd think you gents are desperate. **lol**

Thanks guys I'm feeling much better! Heh, still got tons of homework but well my dear goldfish that pineapple does sound nice! ^_^

I love the Megatokyo Parias! That's awsome! I still have to go through the rest of these though...This will take awhile. Tee hee!

You know thinking about it I really am a newbie...That's pretty sad. cwm13.gif I mean I've played the game once...Smashed into the ground with the Deterrance...(Foss' ship...He nearly killed me) and I didn't even know how to steer the damned thing! BLAH!

Anyway PMS is over so I'm much better...You gents are sweet and btw Jaguar I'd go for the tight outfit...But not the short skirt, I mean can you imagine that in zero-g? Nono wait don't answer that.

cwm27.gif

Hope you gents are having fun! It's great that a gal gets a lot of attention around here!

------------------

Commander Akuma Minako

Deterrence Battle Group

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

[This message has been edited by Akuma Minako (edited 02-07-2001).]

quote:

a gal gets a lot of attention around here!

LOL! Isn't that what you're looking for?

What's PMS? And what's a bi-polar day?

------------------

See you out there, among the stars

Cmdr Nava, GCV Nemesis (Official BC3k tester)

[This message has been edited by Hector Socas Navarro (edited 02-07-2001).]

Hector Socas Navarro Can I just call you Hank for short? Anyway let me explain to you what PMS is....It's somthing that you really should be aware of...

It's that time of the month when a woman DOSEN'T WANT TO DEAL WITH MORONS! (not you...I'm waaaaaay over my pms mode cwm27.gif ) Pms is when a woman is bloated, has cramps feels crappy and is VERY short of temper...

We get depressed one minute happy the next and absoultuly insaine the next. Somthing that you should be wary of. Foss of course is lucky since I warn him when I have it.

You poor nieve thing...

Vorpal...I love you...DROOL

------------------

Commander Akuma Minako

Deterrence Battle Group

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

I decided to give this thread a wide berth, and as one who knows all too well the horrors of a woman with PMS, I suggest all men folk do the right thing and run for cover.

Forget sympathy, forget kindness, run like hell and keep your head down until it blows over.

It's not worth losing a limb over. Take it from a one legged man ....

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Karl Savage

GCV - Tsunami, Orion Starstation (CENTRIS)

Fleet Leader, ORION FLEET

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

'Here cometh the storm!'

quote:

Hector Socas Navarro Can I just call you Hank for short?

???

What's wrong with Hector? It's not that long smile.gif

Ok, Akuma, I see what you mean. I am familiar with those days (gotta be specially careful with the wife during that period), I just didn't know this PMS acronym. Sorry for asking.

------------------

See you out there, among the stars

Cmdr Nava, GCV Nemesis (Official BC3k tester)

Well, I think it's time Uncle Rattler tossed his two bits into this fray. SC, Duck and cover! wink.gif

Akuma, I know all too well the hazzards of PMS. This should bring things perfectly into light for the rest of you guys out there that don't have a clue:

Question: What's the difference between a woman with PMS and a rabbid Pit Bull?

Answer: LIPSTICK!

cwm7.gif

------------------

Insurgent One, Rattler

ICV Necromancer, Spectre HQ (Antis)

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester, Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"You can only love or hate something you truly understand"

The monthly, normal, PMS thing isn't soo bad... Try the 30days of PMS right after the baby is born!!!! cwm24.gifcwm3.gif Not only is it more INTENSIFIED it is MUCH LONGER!! TRUST me on this.... wink.gif

------------------

Commodore Wold

ICV-Drakr, Spectre HQ (Antis)

Commanding Officer, Spectre HQ

Spectre Fleet

ICQ 4669033

"You can only love or hate something you truly understand"

I have no idea what the heck you and Rattler are talking about Wold, My wife and I have had 2 kids, and not once did my wife get at all out of hand. PMS is not a problem here and never will be. I feel REAL bad for you guys that do have to deal with it.

I guess that my wife has a logic switch and it's switched on all the time!!!

THANK GOODNESS, there is a god!!! lol

cwm11.gif

Tee hee you guys are so cute when you talk about Girlie stuff...Now for the next question! Who here know's why women go to public washrooms in pairs and what they do once their in there?

cwm24.gif

I wanna hear you're guesses gents.

------------------

Commander Akuma Minako

Deterrence Battle Group

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk

I think Einstein said it was because of "relativity" and something to do with the intrinsic time-space dilation effects of women and toilet ceramic components & mirrors.

My guess? Heck, I think they get lost wink.gif

Actually it's a codependancy of some sort...It's also where we go when we need to do some guy bashing or need to just talk about guys...

Hrm...Next question? Lemme think...What are the most dangerous words out of a womans mouth when in a relationship?

------------------

Commander Akuma Minako

Deterrence Battle Group

www.orion-hq.fsnet.co.uk