Wierd General Thoughts

Baloogan

we have at least 1987 members because that is my member number, would not that mean that because we have more that 365 members we by logic would have a birthday every day and more...

That was my wierd thought related to this fourm

Any of you have any comments or your OWN WIRERD GERNERAL THOUGHT!!!

You are almost always exactly one year closer to death. Until you hit that last year that is . When is that? Who knows?

My weirdest thought has always been about the ratio of posters to lurkers. Outside of those regulars who post how many more are out there looking for answers or whatever?

Just a weird thought.

quote:

Originally posted by Charles Lindsey:

My weirdest thought has always been about the ratio of posters to lurkers. Outside of those regulars who post how many more are out there looking for answers or whatever?

Just a weird thought.

Yes, THEY ARE WATCHING YOU!!

Wierdest general thought? Where the heck did all these neon signs come from! I thought we banned them from Calgary! AGH! (We did to...1998 we banned all neon signs from being posted in the city streets...They're BACK! AHHH!!!!)

Why did you ban all the neon signs in 1998? Was there really that many of them? Was the whole town blanketed in hot pink? Could you not hear someone talking to you on the street over all the huming noise produced by the neon signs? Was it difficult to determine time of day due to all the light produced by the neon signs? Did giant mutated moths attack the city because they where being attracted to the neon signs? Did people in the space shuttle complain because they couldn't see where they where going when they oribited over Calgary? Is California having a power crisis due to all the power needed to run Calgary's neon signs? ...I'm sorry, I'm just not getting this.

am I really me or am I a figment of someone's else's imagination.... or is everyone and everything a figment of MY imagination... what is reality?

life.. it feels like love but it smells like fear...

where did I leave that pencil again?

quote:

Originally posted by Tyrn:

Yes, THEY ARE WATCHING YOU!!

I don't mind that they are watching me. If I was paranoid about it I wouldn't post. It's just a curiosity to me that from the relatively many posters I know here that there are thousands more hits to the site. (Yes, Derek has posted site stats before)

Actually with the neon sign thing? There were on every corner of ever street and even in parks and on roads. Hee hee...I guess you could say mutated moths were attracted to the neon signs...They're big black stands with HUGE neon letters on the black stand....Hee hee.