Its been forever

Enderlin

Guest Shingen

Welcome to the nightmare! I used to be a lurker back when I only had the pub_release version of BC3K, but I finally had to regiser and publically(?) display my ignorance.

WAIT TILL WE HAVE BC:M!!!

Then the party will REALLY start!

Welcome to our land of insanity!

Of course the lurkers are watching/reading....the shear volumes of laughter they get reading our posts of wisdom....

Better to keep quiet and appear wise then open mouth and remove all doubt.....

quote:

Originally posted by Enderlin:

Yeah I am a lurker..

<RP>

Lurker decloaking of the starboard bow, Sir!

</RP>

Amazing, registered in Jul '99 and two of your four posts are at the top of this thread! You are a lurker extraordinaire!

***De-Cloaking....

I've probably got the record for lurking locked. I've been lurking since '97. Maybe longer. I finally registered when the BCM beta opened up. Can anyone top this? I've been reading you guys' posts for so long I feel as if I know ya!

Whoa! thanks for the welcome. =)

Hopefully I won't lurk to much longer because I am really looking forward to BCM and once that comes out I know i'll be chattering away. =)

Thanks again for the welcome.

*Engages Cloak back to lurking*

[ 04-20-2001: Message edited by: Enderlin ]

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

uhm...not much, since you're the only person I know of with the ability to
lerk

Between that and the "If you shop smart. . . ." (pun most likely not intended there) you're becoming a regular comedian. You'd better knock some heads together or people will think you've gone soft on us.

quote:

Between that and the "If you shop smart. . . ." (pun most likely not intended there) you're becoming a regular comedian. You'd better knock some heads together or people will think you've gone soft on us

hehe, don't I know it.

Lurkers are out there, waiting quietly in the shadows.

I've been here registerd for about one and a half years and lurked for about six months before that. Still have not made it past ensign yet.

(ensign joeyguppy recloaks)

[ 04-23-2001: Message edited by: JoeyGuppy ]

In retrospect I probably should have lurked around a little longer than I did, but I registered when BCM started Beta testing and now that I spend a lot of time in front of a pc with web access I'm trying to get more involved......

I'm still making mistakes and getting rapped on the hand every now and again for making stupid ones but the more I get involved the more enjoyable the expierence gets.