College drop-out sues game companies

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Eventually I would eat more bad food, smoke more pot, drink some beer, masturbate, smoke more pot, play more games, eat dinner, masturbate, smoke more pot, masturbate, and finally play some more games while masturbating. I would finally fall asleep at about six AM, wallowing in my own filthy, crusty clothes."

This guy has a problem!!! lol This is ONE SICK PUPPY!!!! I hope he cleaned his mouse regularly!! Sorry, couldn't resist!!!

I just can't believe this article, watch out SC, better make your game more boring, or you too will get sued!!! ROFLMAO!!

Personal responsibility, not political correctness!!!! PLEASE!!!

quote:

Eventually I would eat more bad food, smoke more pot, drink some beer, masturbate, smoke more pot, play more games, eat dinner,

masturbate, smoke more pot, masturbate, and finally play some more games while masturbating. I would finally fall asleep at about six AM, wallowing in my own filthy,

crusty clothes."

that guy masterbated to much....

ROFLMAO!

quote:

elson closed his press conference, crying quietly and saying, "I just don't want any more children have so much fun... my God, why won't someone think of the children?"

Yea! think of the children!

ROFLMAO! im soory but its tooo funny....

OH MY GOD! what is this guy on(reads article again), forget that question. he needs help.

Tac you better be carefull your not hanging round the airlock if SC catches you saying that. LOL

You know if he wins we'll either end up having warnings on game boxes to their content or worse having a bad on all 'fun' games.

quote:

You know if he wins we'll either end up having warnings on game boxes to their content or worse having a bad on all 'fun' games.

(BCM BOX)

quote:

WARNING: THIS GAME HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE TOO MUCH FUN! DON'T PLAY TOO MUCH OR YOU'LL DROPOUT SCHOOL!

RATING: 230+ HOURS

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

That must be the STUPIDEST guy in whole world... I hope he'll win!

No EP5, you better hope he doesn't, or else we, the consumer, will be paying his tab in the form of higher game prices.

This is crap, and I only hope a judge with some common sense throws this out of court!!!

Guest Commander Hamblin

quote:

Originally posted by aramike:

LOL! Guys, this is an OBVIOUS joke. There's no one suing ANYONE for 23 BILLION dollars.

ROFL!

Damn, you beat me to it.

That, and I'm considering suing Derek for my falling behind at work while reading up on BCM.

[ 05-24-2001: Message edited by: Commander Hamblin ]

quote:

Lawyers for other companies named in the suit, including Id software, Electronic Arts, Origin, SSI, Nintendo and Sega of America, reported that it was common knowledge that the majority of their games were in fact "not the least bit entertaining, and we look forward to proving it in court."

Take that, Nintendo!

Actually, I do resent that remark, Ultima VII: The Black Gate is my favourite non-linear RPG of all time. Origin has made some pretty lame screw-ups, though.

Ah, well. It's pretty funny. But everyone knows that college students masturbate at FIVE different intervals, not four.

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

no comment.

Which is a comment.

Okay, I already got my message in, but I had to say that.

quote:

LOL! Guys, this is an OBVIOUS joke. There's no one suing ANYONE for 23 BILLION dollars.

Another statement I agree with.

23 billion dollars is nearly twice the AGNP produced by the entire computer gaming industry! No lawyer would touch this with a 20 foot pole, let alone a judge.

"This is an outrage!" said Johnny Cochrane.

quote:

That, and I'm considering suing Derek for my falling behind at work while reading up on BCM.

You might have a case on that one.

All those manuals, appendices, FAQs, previews, reviews, news. How does he manage to write and refer to so much and still have time to make a game in the first place?

[ 05-25-2001: Message edited by: Menchise ]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dnoyeB!

I don't see him suing "Johnson & Johnson."

I felt the same way actually when I was in college. I though techmoBowl was a Japanese plot to undermine American Universities. I would always be getting that perfect season when that game would cheat and cause my loss by some lame team like the KC Chiefs. The frustration kept me playing untill I got that perfect game (each week).

quote:

You know if he wins we'll either end up having warnings on game boxes

Read the article I posted

"Surgeon General's Warning" to see a juicy tidbit on the all out ignorance people who don't play computer games show towards them

[ 06-09-2001: Message edited by: Commander ZIX ]

Parody and satire were two of my favorite subjects while growing up. Mad magazine just had that special talent for seeing the obvious idiocies in our everyday lives.

That diatribe about the lawsuit was written very well and it paints a picture I'd rather not see. ROTFLMAO Can you imagine the smell?

That in itself would be grounds for a lawsuit... against the person who wrote it.