HTML help needed

Pugwash

I'm after some help for a small amount of java code/script.

It's for my BCM pages I'm putting together for when BCM goes gold.

What I'm after is using something like the mouseover code to popup a window when over a word and that will close when I move the mouse on or have a close button.

I don't know any java and only a little html (I use textpad to create my html pages) so there might be a better way of doing it.

Problem I can see is that the pop up window of which I have written nearly 60 already all have the same width of 840 pixels but have varying length all less than a page, some are only 5 or 6 lines of text table others are 15 -16 lines, would have to pop up without needing to be scrolled. Hope that makes sense.

At the moment I'm just using the href to link the current window to the text table html and then I have to use a menu on that window to take me back to the first page, although I've found a bit of java code that creates a back button which would eliminate the need for the menu I haven't implemented it yet as I would rather use a popup if possible.

The current page has over 450 (54 links 9 times + menus) links on it,400 on the next and 240 or so on the one after that so you can see why I would like to use the mouseover to drive the popup and not a mouse click.

Please post any comment, advice, pages to look at etc or mail me [email protected]

Any help would be appreciated.

CYA

Many thanks,

With the number of example I found when searching their forum and the code generators it looks like they have what I want or at least the code I can adapt when I learn how it works to do what I want.

Looks like I was using the wrong keywords when I searched the web as I didn't find any sites like this one

CYA