Transit Strike is OVER!! YAY

Real_Lucas

LOL

I wish I could have biked downtown...but biking more than 80 blocks (one way) is just a little too much effort.

apparently, the transit system will be free for a whole 3 DAYS (note sarcasm) due to the inconvenience. the busses roll on Tuesday, and the Seabus moves on Saturday.

How many people do you know of who actually paid for the Skytrain anyway??

I'm just so happy, that I don't have to depend on my coworkers to get to work...although they are nice and 2 of them are very good friends of mine...there is one who has caused untold irritation during this strike...and it has taken a lot of effort on my part not to scream at her (or kick her teeth in)....never EVER on time, always complaining about how much carpooling cost, yadda yadda yadda....thank goodness tomorrow is the last day I have to put up with her [email protected] it's a 4 day weekend, and I can actually devote some time to build more of my high detailed ISD.

...if you want a preview of that, check this out. (shameless plug)

http://www.globalserve.net/~rexx/

Actually, to tell the truth, I believe the transit workers actually encouraged people to take the Skytrain free.

Anyway, all the better. I can finally go swimming without bumming a ride!

Guest Ichitaka

Good thing I don't depend on buses.. I can't imagine what it'll be like if the strike didn't end before school re-opens for those poor kids who relies on buses.