Only in America

Supreme Cmdr

ROTFLMAO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Oversized Condom....... Christmas lights........ BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

$iLk, tears sreaming down his face as he has erupted in laughter once again gets straight jacketed and sent to the looney bin

Hehe, thanks Jaguar, but actually I think I have a picture of this dudes tree that was floating around the internet a while back, I'll have to see if i can find it...

Hehe, the wording of the story and I can imagine the look on those sheriff's faces... lol... it's just so funny...

It doesn't have the flags, but it has the dude sitting on top of it and it's pointing out towards the road.

It's on one of my backup CDR's I made - I think so I will try and find it when I get home... hehe... that's why I laughed so hard cause I had heard of this thing before...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

Hehe, I seen that pic about six months ago or so when I did a net search for funny pitures. Forget which site it was on now though, they had a load of humorous pics. So I don't think thats the right one $ilk but I may be wrong.

[ 10-03-2001: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Then again how many people chop up their trees into peckers?

I dunno if it's the same one, that's the only one I was able to find after going through my dozens of CDr's...

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Then again how many people chop up their trees into peckers?

Probably more than we can imagine. LOL! The site I was telling you about in my last post had pics of three or four trees carved that way.

I'll try to find the link to the site again and send it to you.