Enterprise: The Night of Judgement...

Korono Lakeela

quote:

Tonights episode was pretty good actually, I was actually impressed with it. But that Vulcan Female, they have got to grow her a personality of some sort.

She is playing the Vulcan role perfectly IMO. Remember - she be a full blooded Vulcan. Not a half-breed like Spook is

TTFN

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Gallion:

She is playing the Vulcan role perfectly IMO. Remember - she be a full blooded Vulcan. Not a half-breed like Spook is

TTFN

What about Tuvok(sp?) from Voyager he was a full blooded Vulcan aswell but doesn't sound as dry as her(although I haven't seen Enterprise yet we are only getting the ADs for it now will be on soon though)

I was flicking through a copy of Maxim magazine yesterday, there was a pictorial on the actress who plays the Vulcan. All I can say is:

DROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!

She is very, very hot (especially with hardly any clothes on )

BTW Emmett, do you know when it shows in the UK? Will it come to Sky first?

Edit: See the pics

here

and judge for yourselves

[ 10-19-2001: Message edited by: Paddy Gregory ]

quote:

Originally posted by Paddy Gregory:

BTW Emmett, do you know when it shows in the UK? Will it come to Sky first?

[ 10-19-2001: Message edited by: Paddy Gregory ]

Paddy AFAIK Sky will be the first to show it considering they have started the ad campaign now I would say it will be november before they start showing it though.

quote:

Originally posted by Emmett.hendrick:

Paddy AFAIK Sky will be the first to show it considering they have started the ad campaign now I would say it will be november before they start showing it though.

I read on an English Trek site, it might not be until January 2002

quote:

I read on an English Trek site, it might not be until January 2002

Quite possible but I doubt it, Sky don't run ad campaigns that long (usually) and I saw the first ad for Enterprise last week, it will probably air most during their SKYFI monday and stuff like that which I usually miss due to work commitments.

quote:

Quite possible but I doubt it, Sky don't run ad campaigns that long (usually) and I saw the first ad for Enterprise last week, it will probably air most during their SKYFI monday and stuff like that which I usually miss due to work commitments.

But you know what Sky is like for self-promotion though, Murdoch is not stupid.

Anyway, about SKYFI, you're probably right. I expect it'll come on after the latest series of Andromeda has finished. On that point, I hate Sky scheduling, don't they think sci-fi fans are not footie fans? I'm always flicking between channels when Liverpool play Monday nights.

Not a bad episode, yep, starting toi grow on me too, but that themesong has GOT TO GO!!

And the Andorians will be interesting, I wouldn't mind her as my prisoner either!!

Just need to give her a little more personality!! LOL

quote:

Anyway, about SKYFI, you're probably right. I expect it'll come on after the latest series of Andromeda has finished. On that point, I hate Sky scheduling, don't they think sci-fi fans are not footie fans? I'm always flicking between channels when Liverpool play Monday nights.

The new series of Andromeda has only just started it still has a good 8-10 episodes to go so if your right it will be a while. As far as Sky's scheduling goes it doesn't bother me I don't really watch any sport but I am a avid Sci-Fi fan. Have you watch Mutant X on Sky on Wednesdays yet?

quote:

The new series of Andromeda has only just started it still has a good 8-10 episodes to go so if your right it will be a while. As far as Sky's scheduling goes it doesn't bother me I don't really watch any sport but I am a avid Sci-Fi fan. Have you watch Mutant X on Sky on Wednesdays yet?

Not yet, any good?

Mutant X is fairly enjoyable a bit like a series version of X-men but the effects are good and the fight scenes are good also(very Matrix like in style and stuff)

If you missed the last episode of the 1st series and the 1st episode of the second series of Andromeda you missed something very cool I personally haven't seen the 1st of the second series yet and can't wait to see it the series finally of series 1 was very good!

So what did you all think about the Andorians? In my opinion, it was the best episode yet. The ending was most excellent. An intriguing portrayal of the notorious Vulcan arrogance.

I really liked the Andorians. I hope they utilize them in further episodes so that we may witness some character development.

The guy who played Weyoun also played like 2 other characters in DS9. It shouldn't bug too much. I'll have to do some digging in my old magazines to find out which ones.

quote:

For the next episode of Enterprise, can anyone say Armagedon? I like the show, but when I saw the commercial for the next one, , whos idea was it to rip off a movie?

Well, at least they are exploring a Strange new world for once as opposed to an Ordinary New world and seeking out life we have all seen before.

As you can see by the ammount of "at leasts" it is somewhat dissapointing because you basically already know how it goes. They should have wrote something a little more original, but I guess it's good anyway.

quote:

The guy who played Weyoun also played like 2 other characters in DS9.

I believe he only played one other character -- the Ferengi Tax Collector who was always after Quark.

There was the one episode where Sisko dreamed he was a sci-fi writer in the 1950's. In that episode, all the actors played conventional characters without their usual make-up -- perhaps that is the other character you are thinking of?

Star Trek has always had a history of reusing actors. It's kind of like a family tradition. Voyager had the episode where Tuvok and Paris were stranded on the planet with an atmospheric barrier that speeds up time and they met a woman who helps them escape. Remember how the episode began with a flashback to Tuvok as a child receiving training from a Vulcan priest? That priest was played by the same actor who played the slave master in TOS where Kirk, Checkov and Uhura were training to fight on Triskellian where the brains in the bubbles were wagering on the outcome.

The guy that played the Andorian also played one of those dudes from the Dominion, the one that controlled the warrior guys that had to have the white stuff. I don't remember what they're called.

I know that that is ONE of the characters, he was the main one, the guy that always interacted with Sisko and the Cardassians.

The second one, I don't remember.