Enterprise: The Night of Judgement...

Korono Lakeela

Guest Macon De'Witt

The Star Trek spinoff I allways wanted to see is TNG redone from the view of the real crew:

Picard: Why can't we lock on with phasers?

Le Forg: Could be some sort of antimater inversion tingy wingie interfiering with the phased aray coil dohicky captian

*cut scense to crew member a week ago*

Crewman A: Damit I broke the mounting bolt off the damn thing

Crewman B: Screw it elts go to the holo deck

Picard: Engine room why are we loosing power?

Crewmember playing solitare instead of his job: Uhhh well were workign on it captian ummm should be just a few more hours, uh is Le Forge still on the bridge?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your story comes out Macon I doubt anyone will want to use the transporters. Their pattern would be so screwed up that they'll materialize as a cat or something.

quote:

If your story comes out Macon I doubt anyone will want to use the transporters. Their pattern would be so screwed up that they'll materialize as a cat or something.

Fendi, you just described a typical TNG episode right there.

Transporting in TNG was the dumbest plot device ever conceived. It cured Polaski of the rapid aging disease, then its medicinal abilities were totally forgotten for a few seasons. Let's not also forget the episode where Picard and a shuttle crew were materialized as 12 year olds. Of course, there's also the transporter's uncanny ability to fail when an away team needs to be rescued until the exact moment that a ship explodes (in Star Trek, too much interference is never enough ).

You forgot to mention that Scotty was preserved in the "pattern buffer" for several decades before being rescued by La Forge. But still....none of them were ever turned into cats.

Okay okay you win Manchise

quote:

Scotty was preserved in the "pattern buffer"

I LOVED that episode.

Back on topic. I like how everything is new and raw. The second episode was standard fare. Not great but not bad. I think the third will be a real good one.

I like how they are getting the universal translator working. Just stuff like that. I like the dog. I like how they eat meals that are served instead of coming from the replicator.

I think it will do well.

I think someone asked about opinions about which Trek pilot was their favorite on this thread(then again, I could be wrong), so I thought about this... Which series finale was your favorite? Least favorite?

Favorite for me was "All good things...", and least was "Endgame", though it had one redeeming quality: Mega-Armor Voyager. Though, nothing beats the multi-vector attack mode of that one ship...what was it?

After watching past two episodes of Enterprise, I have concluded that I like it. It's not bad at all. One hard thing for me to accept, and I'm sure I'll adapt in time, is their level of technology. Other than that...good show!

quote:

These characters are so frigging forgettable, I wish they all wore Red shirts.

I'll keep this in mind when I watch it in 2 1/2 hours!! LOL

I miss those red shirts, at least then, you knew what was coming!!!

Have to agree, people tripping on LSD is not what I had in mind for this show.

It was BAD!!

Agreed, this puppy needs to pick up quick or the boob tube is gonna remain off as it normally does.

Again I be the dissenter. I liked this episode and especially the way the characters are being developed. And I really enjoy the sense of exploration.

The episode plot line was pretty weak, though, but the acting really helped it. And, it did go quite a ways into helping to develop the characters.

Well, now I've gone and done it. Recently downloaded Ep 1 and 2 of the pilot as well as Ep 3 'Fight or flight' and all I can say is .... not bad. Not great yet, but not bad. I still cant work out what the deal is with the Vulcan chick sponge bath scene, not to mention the dire intro theme, but over all I think it's a pretty good effort.

Not impressed with 400 meg downloads on my ISDN line ... but at least I can pass the time waiting at work ...

I used Kazaa (Spyware) to grab an .avi version of it. The pilot I got was somthing like 50 megs in size, but it's pretty much unwatchable. For episode three, I dialed up one morning and let the download run while I was at work. By the time I got home (Somthing like nine hours and a bit later) the 220 meg download in watchable 320 x 200 was waiting for me. If you use Kazaa (Which, btw, is simply amazing as far as peer to peer network sharing goes) do a search on Enterprise and you'll find it no problem.

You can download kazaa at www.kazaa.com

Oh yeah, and hentai is popular too

Guest Herbert

quote:

Originally posted by Cruis.In:

why would you want the video of enterprise on your computer?

I think the SC must have missed it on tv, and for me here in Australia it is not yet out (And I have no idea when it is due out)

Tonights episode was pretty good actually, I was actually impressed with it. But that Vulcan Female, they have got to grow her a personality of some sort.

Maybe she just isn't a very good actress and therefore they have to keep her flat, but it's starting to irk me a bit.

The engineer is a bit of a whiner thoughm got a kick that out of him quick!!

Other then that, story was original, and the holographic chamber, was nice to see how it came about..