Enterprise: The Night of Judgement...

Korono Lakeela

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, the Vorta, He played the Main Vorta, I recognized the voice straight away, the face was the hard one. He always plays a character with so much makeup that there is NO way that you'd ever recognize him.

Here are some other examples of reused ST actors.

Mark Lenard played a Romulan captain before taking the role of Sarek.

Ethan Phillips played a Ferengi doctor in TNG before joining the cast of Voyager as Neelix.

Armin Shimerman played at least two other Ferengi in TNG before he played Quark in DS9.

Max Grodenchik played a different Ferengi in TNG (the one who was pursuing Vash) before he played Rom in DS9.

Aron Eisenburg (Nog in DS9) played a Kazon boy in an early episode of Voyager.

The actor who played David Marcus (Kirk's son) in ST 2&3 was also in the TNG episode "Symbiosis" as one of the Felisium addicts.

Diana Muldaur (Polaski in TNG) played an officer in a TOS episode where she, Kirk, and Spock were inhabited by three survivors of an alien apocalypse.

Michael Dorn (Worf in TNG and DS9) played the lawyer defending Kirk and McCoy during the Klingon trial in ST 6.

Is it possible that some of these are the same character as well? After all, Tuvok could very well have been that helmsman, then later transferred to Voyager. I'm not sure about that one though, as I don't remember the first episode of Voyager that well. Remember the holographic doctor in First Contact?

"Sing a song, do a dance, I don't care, just give us a few seconds!"

"This isn't a part of my programming. I'm a doctor, not a doorstop... Borg implants are known to cause... severe skin irritation. Perhaps you'd like... an analgesic cream?"

classic!

Actually if it was the same Tuvok, he had big round ears instead of pointy ones

He had one line in the movie, I believe he was there as a promotional deal for Voyager coming out 6 months after that movie.

Tim Russ also played a Klingon in an episode of DS9. Can't remember which episode though, possibly something about a former, evil host of Dax coming back to reclaim the symbiont?

Please guys, try not to give away too many spoilers, Enterprise doesn't start here for a few months yet.

I dunno... I'm really enjoying this show actually. The insight into the Vulcan culture is absolutely amazing. I like the whole concept of humans being the rambunctious and eager race, whom the Vulcans are trying to restrain. Are they protecting us from the rest of the universe or the universe against us? Very cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ive really been wondering why no ST movie or series has been based on any of the 3 Romulan Wars!

Bakula's Enterprise is on the exact timeline to enter the first romulan war, I really expect some real fighting to start in a season or 2.