And so it Begins...

rhett

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Osama Bin Laden has just publicly been on the TV stating that "the United states and it's citizens will not face security until Afghani and Palestinians face peace first"

he is so dead.

Osama Bin Laden= Bad Man Is Alone.

(rearranged the letters)

"When One Million died in Iraq, no one cared......

When a few Americans died, it became a world-wide event." - In regard to the embassy bombing a while back.

"Now the United States know the terror we have been tasting for many years."

He called the U.S. hypocrits, and we're startinga wave of terror against Islam. "All Muslims must join together, to defend Allah's religion from the sinners."

He is dead. (All those quotes are from the top of my head. Sorry if they're a bit incorrect.)

And a small earthquake rocked Los Angeles just minutes after the attacks started. (they said it on NBC news)

-Imagine watching the news about an attack on the Al-Qaeda, and then feeling the ground tremble before you. Must've freaked out tons of peeps.

quote:

we could have supplied the afganistans that are rebelling against the talliban

Didn't we do that when Afghanistan was fighting off the USSR?

Now if we only knew what cave Osama's hiding in. He will be LADEN with bullet holes.

A socond wave of attacks has been launched

4:00-5:00 eastern

He sits there in east bumbhole while his "cowards" knock down our towers!?

I dont think so!!!

oh, and by the way, we're droping food on parts of afganastan.

This has 2 implications Psycological warfare, and aiding the innocent civillians who are starving/displaced/escaping in order to avoid war

quote:

Osama Bin Laden has just publicly been on the TV stating that "the United states and it's citizens will not face security until Afghani and Palestinians face peace first"

that was confirmed to be made ahead of the attacks on kabul. It's daylight, the attacks didn't begin until darkness

Yeah, and I bet you, that no matter HOW accurate we are, we will probably be seeing afgan images of slaughtered children and crying mothers for all the bleeding heart anti-strike people over here and to rally the other anti-west nations over there. Hell, they probably position schools next to ammo dumps. Iraq did it during the Gulf war......

While I believe that we should take it to them, and take it too them hard...it won't be long before this bubbles over to other nations over there.....perhaps that 27year quatrane isn't far off....

[ 10-07-2001: Message edited by: Korono Lakeela ]

quote:

Now if we only knew what cave Osama's hiding in. He will be LADEN with bullet holes.

what's the difference? He will be sought, he's a cowardly moron who won't be able to resist taking pot shots now and then, which will reveal his position and cause his destruction (eventual or immediate). If he has to keep hiding in a cave...he will eventually starve to death....either way, problem solved.

Supplies going into the hills will be noticed. Think of all the high resolution satellites that are scrutinizing that area right now.

Can you imagine...some old fart on a Llama with a bag of chips.

I wanna say it first this time!

"NUKE EM"!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Jaguar.

Anyhoo, I think it's about time, and from what I see I like the way the media isn't reporting on events until AFTER they are starting.

Let's just hope the retribution here in America is stopped before it starts.

First of all this attack was a test, this attack was not even close to what we could have brought to bear. This was an,

"attention Taliban, YO, We're SERIOUS!!!"

And now it is thier move, but they have already made it, by being such high and mighties, now the fun really begins.

My personal opinion tells me that yes, there may well be an attack here in the US by the terrorists, but I think Bush waited for 2 reasons.

1st reason, get the assets in place.

2nd reason, make sure that we have as many of the domestic terrorists and sleepers in custody and locked away, as we possibly can. Last count was over 500 in custody on charges ranging from expired Visa's, to illegal weapons possession.

Now this is going to get good, REAL good, some of our bunker busters should find some use in the mountains of afghanistan pretty soon. Nuclear weapons will NOT be used, unless we either A: get attacked with some sort of NBC weapon, For those of you not familiar, Nuclear, Biological, Chemical.

Or B: if we start losing, THIS AIN'T gonna HAPPEN!!!

So if they use one first, then it is all bets off. But as long as they remain conventional, we will.

This is not even close to a nightmare, the taliban are a bunch of fanatics that did not have a clue what they were dealing with.

We are going after terrorists here, not a big power like China or the old USSR. They are far from equal in capabilities to us.

They have lost, they just don't know it yet..

the coalition is going to mop up the dirt in afghanistan with some Taliban butt.

the Taliban are now crying and pleading that the attack is not fair....do they really believe that no one has been paying attention? *sigh*

Jaguar is right, Nukes won't be used....unless under DIRE circumstances, as an ultimate resort. Nuking Afghanistan would be pointless anyway. This will remain a conventional 'war'.

one question....why is Pakistand still recognizing the Taliban? why are they even giving the Taliban "ambassador" the ability to say anything? extradite the bleeder and beat him to within an inch of his life.

They're doing that as they are most likely to run a risk of popular uprising, surely you know that a large majority of the population is pro-taliban, read the latest Time issue, there's an article on it

[ 10-08-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

Bin Laden will get what he deserves I have no question of that and the Taliban deserve all they get for harbouring him.

I agree I too am waiting for the reported "civilian casualties" that the Taliban will role out probably causualties by there hands, they are lower than scum

in fact scum wash their floor to get rid of them.

Holy SH*T!

Um... maybe I spoke to soon. The United States has posititoned tactical nuclear weapons in Russian bases outside of Afganistan for use in 1 of 4 scenarios;

1. If Osama uses an NBC attack against Pakistan

2. If Osama uses an NBC attack against US forces

3. If Osama uses an NBC attack against US buildings

4. If it is the only way to prevent massive US casualties.

In addition Bush has allowed Putin to position his own tactical nuclear weapons outside of Checnya.

"The arms would include small neutron bombs, which emit strong radiation, nuclear mines, shells, and other nuclear ammunition suited to commando warfare in mountainous terrain, according to the independent intelligence service. "

go

here for the story.

Whoa there tiger!

These are UNCONFIRMED reports. Anyway, I didn't think all those former Soviet rpublics had even agreed to stationing US forces, let alone tactical nukes. And since when has Putin had a say in the policies of said republics?

I think it's scaremongering personally.

Also, why Pakistan? Bin Laden and the Taliban have a lot of supporters in that country, it wouldn't do him any good to kill a load of them now would it?

Actually the US stationing IS confirmed after President Bush had a 70 min conversation with Putin. However the Russian movements are as of now unconfirmed, but what do you think Bush had to give up to get that permission?

Russia has been eyeing getting us to accept Chechen rebels as terrorists...