Just bloody great.

Põdi

Well, I get back from my weekend in the UK to find out that BMT had never received my pre-order (from about 3 months ago) . I'm just gald I didn't wait and wait and wait for the game not to arrive before asking them (I'd only emailed them to upgrade my order to a boxed version and they reply with 'What order?').

I know it's not your beef SC, just needed to vent my spleen a little. Will go and reorder now and I suggest anyone else who ordered from BMT go check their order status.

At least I picked up Operation Flashpoint while I was home, should keep me busy for a while.

Did you get an email cofirming your order at the time? Because I didn't. Now I realise why. I haven't received a confirmatory email this time either, but I mailed them once I'd reordered to let me know if it appears in their orders database or not.

I actually emailed them about a change with my credit card and all I got was this

quote:

The orders are all be held awaiting the release of the program. When we can process the requests we will email you

and let you know when and how much you have been billed and also the date the shipment leaves here.

Thanks,

jen

P.S. No i did not get a confimation email

[ 10-08-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

This the reply I got:

quote:

I have queried our order system and I do not show an order for you recently or in the past.

We are currently hold all of the pre-order submission for the $54 version which is to be released (hopefully) this month.

There is no order here in your name. Please go to the BCM website and submit a preorder and we will process it upon

release of the product.

Thanks,

Jen

BMT

At least they acknowledged your order.

I'll have to wait and see.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu:

Well, not too sure about that as till today I have yet to receive anything from them

You would think that going gold could be the time for them to consolidate their orders.

[ 10-08-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

I am sure that once they actually charge your card and ship the product, that they'd send you email.

As Paddy did, its best if everyone contacted them about the status of your order.

Hey Paddy do what I did. I badgered them with e-mails until they answered back. That was why I asked you last time in a private message if they've replied to you yet.

This is what I got:

quote:

We have your order and I have noted the expiry correction. The product should be available this month. We will email you

when your are billed so you will know the product has shipped.

Thanks,

Jen

BMT

---

What happened to you was the exact same thing that I was scared of when I ordered last time. All I wanted from them was a reply as aknowledgement that I have ordered it from them. That way if it doesn't arrive they can't say "oh you we don't have you on our database".

By the way I would like to say thank you to Jen one more time for replying to me.

Paddy why don't you call them instead?

By the way I'm a very paranoid kind of guy when it comes to something that is not written on paper and thats why I did it. At least now I know that a certain package will arrive a few days after my birthday.

[ 10-08-2001: Message edited by: Fendi ]

Yay, just got an email from the lovely Jen:

quote:

Yes, I am so sorry, I meant to email you but forgot :-))

I do have your preorder and hopefully the processing of the orders will be early next week. Cross your finger :-))

Thanks,

Jen

I am one very, very happy chappy.